strictlywinners
    strictlywinners's Avatar Become A Pro!

Help Me On The One Thing To Take This Week

One Play to take this week. Last week i gave everyone the FALCONS as my one play to take and i hope everyone cashed in. This week i am torn between to teams so i need everyones help deciding;
    PANTHERS +3 How can this be i know the saints have been real bad so far but they are playing an injury plagued panthers team with their backup qb in. Saints must win to keep any hopes for season alive yet the line is only 3 points. Something fishy is up with this game. Wait for the spread to go up because it will and if it doesnt i like to even more because that means books arent adjusting the line because of where the money is going which is indicator that books are willing to gamble with the Panthers. Like i said last week when you gamble on the books side you win.

Dolphins +5.5 can anybody tell me what happened to the dolphins now nonexistent dfense. The dolphins somehow went from one of the best dfenses last year to one of the worst this year. Texans coming back home and Shaub has been ripping though week secondaries. This line should be atleast 7 and not only is it less then 7 but money is coming in on texans and the line is dropping to make them even more attrative. Love the DOLPHINS here.

I would love to take both of these plays but because of the size of my bets on the NFL I prefer to only take one game a week. Please help me with this desicion any insight is appreciated

LAST WEEKS ONE PLAY FALCONS MONEYLINE 10000 TO WIN 12000. LOOKING TO MAKE SAME UNIT PLAY THIS WEEK IF THE ONE PLAY IS THE PANTHERS I WILL TAKE THEM MONEYLINE. IF IT IS DOLPHINS IM THINIKIN A 70 30 SPLIT ON SPREAD AND MONEYLINE AND YES I WILL BE BUYING THE POINTS TO MAKE IT 7.

ws1975
    ws1975's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1486

I'm taking the Saints because they need this game to stay in playoff contention, they're at home, and because the betting price is considerably cheaper ($1.77) at -3

strictlywinners
    strictlywinners's Avatar Become A Pro!

That is the exactly mentality that makes me love the panthers +3. If the books felt that this was a such a winnable game for the saints the line would be atleast 6. The fact that it is 3 is very low. Home field advantage is worth around 4 points which means if this game was at a neutral sit the panthers would be favored. I dont know how they could feel that way with a back up qb in unless they really felt the saints are that bad and that the public would be thinking the saints cant lose again at home. Thank you for your help but now i am even more in love with the panthers then i already was