Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

P2M's Week 5 Plays!

Well, pretty much took it on the chin last week with the Chargers totally fvcking over the 3unit 10 pt teaser that always looks soo good on paper... Thank God for my Ponies coming through or else it would have been a complete disaster... Let's see what we can get goin for this week...

1.5* Baltimore Ravens -3(-120) Just following some sharps that seem to really like this one! GV you seem to have a pretty good read on this one and with Trent Dilfer starting for the Niners, I like my chances with the Ravens... Ravens haven't been pretty so far this year especially last week, but I think they will get healthy with a nice little road win in San Fran!

2* New Orleans Saints -3(-115) Really liking this play... I really don't see the Saints starting 0-4! The big key here for me is that David Carr is starting for the Panthers and he is just a complete disaster! I think Brees will get on track and hopefully Bush can run well since he is gonna be taking the bulk of the load with Deuce Deuce out! OH WHEN THE SAINTS COME MARCHING IN, OH WHEN THE SAINTS COME MARCHING IN......

1* New York Giants -3(-120) Only 2 weeks into the season I think everyone pretty much had the G-Men under the truck after getting torched by Favre and company @ home... They have come back with two very solid performances... Let's make that the last 6 quarters they have played well... They got dominated in the 1st half @ Washington and then came out like a house of fire... Their defense was real solid against Philly last week and I think they should be able to hold the lowly Jets offense in check!

2* 10 pt teaser
    Tenn +1
    Indy PK
    Dallas PK

Well lets hope we hit the books hard this weekend gentlemen! Best of Luck to everyone!

EGGY6199
    EGGY6199's Avatar Become A Pro!

we are on the same page here son

STEELCURTAIN3288
    STEELCURTAIN3288's Avatar Become A Pro!

Like your picks Peyton and really like the teaser might have to play that one also good luck.

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Thanks for the mention P2M.

You're threads are always a must read.

I'm thinking about putting the Panthers on a teaser.

Wolfpack
    Wolfpack's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am a Panthers fan but I must say I am leaning towards the Saints on this one. Carr was just horrible last week.

Best of luck to you.

cooljw
    cooljw's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree except on Ravens - not so sure on that one.

Negataur
    Negataur's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am leaning Ravens, but will probably pass, or tease.

Like NO also.

Think the Jets will come out blazing on O. We may see the same Giant defense that we saw in weeks 1 and 2. I like the over much better in this matchup.

laxdjock
    Anyone but the SEC.
    laxdjock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

The NYG are a scary bet, since they can play well one week and tank the next. I may put 0.5 unit on NYG -3.5, but I'm not confident about it. I need to check up on Plexico too.

Of course, they won be a bunch of money on the Eagle's game ML....so....

Peyton2MarvinN06

I really hope these plays do a lot better than my NCAA plays did today! What an atrocious performance! Guess thats what I get for havin almost all my eggs in one basket with K-State today!

Let's hope for a better day in the NFL manana!

I'll my NCAA LOSSES!

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

You should go at least 2-1 with those sides I believe. One of those teams could lay an egg, but their opponent would have to play out of character.

Peyton2MarvinN06

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    You should go at least 2-1 with those sides I believe. One of those teams could lay an egg, but their opponent would have to play out of character.
    Thanks Eagles! Who are u on for Sunday bud?

Wolfpack
    Wolfpack's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm not on any of these games. But I lean towards the Saints and I like your 10pt teaser. Good luck to ya.