EJandV
    EJandV's Avatar Become A Pro!

3 struggling teams thus far cash in week 5 :

Bears Saints Chargers will cash in week 5 .

3 of the most anticipated 2007 teams in the NFL make everyone say damn in week 5 as all 3 are gold this week .

Team that stays down for the count >> Rams

Team that everyone thought was unbeatable >> Pats dodge bullet in good game .

Titans become true contender talk in the media after sun.
    Steelers game comes down to a gw field goal .
    NY NY matchup goes to Ely .
    Skins game over 46 .
    Colts game under 46 .

cooljw
    cooljw's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree with you on the Browns - they will keep it closer than people think and the Pats will not cover.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm probably not playing the Patriots game, because that is a ton of points and I know the Browns are playing inspired, but heck... I don't think it's unrealistic for Brady and company to be two touchdowns and a field goal better than Cleveland at home when its all said and done.

EJandV
    EJandV's Avatar Become A Pro!

Biggest fav on the board ?

Quote Originally Posted by crazyl View Post
    I'm probably not playing the Patriots game, because that is a ton of points and I know the Browns are playing inspired, but heck... I don't think it's unrealistic for Brady and company to be two touchdowns and a field goal better than Cleveland at home when its all said and done.
    True , alot of times those big upsets happen when it seems absolutley nobody leans that way ................ I dont think anyone posted the Chiefs had a shot or that they would beat the Chargers in SD last week . Chargers were -11.5 right .

Instead most of us looked for SD to get well and show that they are indeed a monster elite team in 07 .

With that lil piece , it would make me withdrawl any chance of an upset with the Browns because (in the #s game ) I missed the big upset last week , it was the friggin Chiefs .

Odds of Chiefs winning as 11.5 dogs winning straight on the road and a -16.5 road team coming back the next week and doing the same thing , nahhhhh .

But I should be responding more to if the Pats will cover 16.5 by your post right ? Well , hells no , in the middle of the winter when its 20 below , they the reaaaal roxaaaane roxannne , haha , just joking . I would take the pts allllll day on some parlays . If it is wrong , no biggie .

If the Browns (keep up their solid play) and are indeed a who knew and go out and actually compete for 4 quarters we would feel like a for not jumping on a + 2 td spread .