cooljw
    cooljw's Avatar Become A Pro!

Opinions on Bucs +10 vs. Colts

Both teams are pretty beat up. Can the Bucs even keep this close without Cadillac? Any insight into the health of Harrison and Addai for the Colts?

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Yep, injuries are piling up this time of the year. That's NFL football. It's tough to know exactly where injuries are at. Coaches play games with the system. It's tough to know, especially with the marginal types of injuries. Injuries are reported on Thursday, so check in around noon and get the official league lowdown if you really need to know.

Colts did fine without Harrison Sunday, but I don't know if that can continue that trend going forward. As a Colts fan, it was sweet watching Dallas Clark catch a pass with Champ Bailey on him. I know, I know, it was zone coverage. Still!

Bottom line: It's time to fade the Colts. I'm not laying 10 against the Bucs. I'll probably play the Bucs ML. It's not a huge play for me, but I'm not betting Indy this week. Standard play.

dwaechte
    dwaechte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 235

It's hard to judge this one with all the injuries. If I had to I'd go with the Colts, but I'll probably lay off.

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

i dn id go wit colts i guess just cuz u no they r gna put up points

JBC77
    JBC77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 303

I think Tampa and the points is a decent play.

JBC77
    JBC77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 303

It will be close with +10. Bucs will have to match them on a few drives. Make some stops. If they can put up 14-21 pts on their own they could cover. This is a game no one expects the Bucs to win.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4579

I was actually thinking about laying the 10 with the Colts. I hate laying that much wood.

EGGY6199
    EGGY6199's Avatar Become A Pro!

first look for me I though Tampa line look good value.

They have a great D and have been moving the ball on Off and scoring a few points. Gallaway is the man in this game.

I am not saying the Colts will not cover but I think the smart money is on Tampa who can win this game hence 10 points looks very good.

Pitman and their other guy have enough to keep the running game going hence the lose Of Carrer over williams isn't that big of a deal.

EJandV
    EJandV's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bucs +10 .

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

ill throw em in a teaser or sumtin 2 make it +16

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by onlòóker View Post
    I was actually thinking about laying the 10 with the Colts. I hate laying that much wood.
    You seem like a very disciplined bettor, I see you passing a bunch of games most of us are suckered into betting. Do you feel really strong about this game? My thoughts are, if both running backs are banged up (w/ Cadillac out for year), and given the Colts tendency to play better defensively at home against the run, this could become an air it out type game, where you'd obviously have to favor Peyton Manning.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4579

Quote Originally Posted by crazyl View Post
    You seem like a very disciplined bettor, I see you passing a bunch of games most of us are suckered into betting. Do you feel really strong about this game? My thoughts are, if both running backs are banged up (w/ Cadillac out for year), and given the Colts tendency to play better defensively at home against the run, this could become an air it out type game, where you'd obviously have to favor Peyton Manning.
    Not really strong on it. Just a one unit play, but I hope to see the line move down due to the injury reports. I will probably bet it just before kickoff.

Good luck this weekend crazyl.

smoovethug
    smoovethug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 341

TB +10. No Bob Sanders, Marv and Addai both ?able is a lot to be laying that much. Pittman and Graham should be okay and with the Bucs D playing as well as it has been I'd go with TB.

mv09
    mv09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2630

I have a hunch that Tampa Bay wins

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Indy is really banged up here. They had a tough game vs Den last week. TB had an easy game last week.

TB is good defensively and seem to be a possible playoff team and division winner.

I have 1.5* on TB +10

stump
    stump's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Tb

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by cooljw View Post
    Any insight into the health of Harrison and Addai for the Colts?
    Both are game time decisions with the lean toward them not playing.

I think there is some value in Tampa +10.