Redchevy
    Redchevy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5697

Does anyone believe in NE yet??

Where's all the Cincy backers? This team is a covering machine this year, it's money and isn't that what it's all about???

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

They played like the 4 worst teams in the league, Dallas will beat them!!!!

nevadaside
    nevadaside's Avatar Become A Pro!

I believe in the 4*'s NE made me tonight for laying around watching TV & drankin margaritas......

gummo
    Bearcats
    gummo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1183

They haven't played a team yet that will finish 500.

nep1293
    nep1293's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by gummo View Post
    They haven't played a team yet that will finish 500.
    The way the NFL has been lately, demolishing 4 straight opponents is very impressive.

Redchevy

You don't think this team will kick the living shit out of Dallas??? You've got to be kidding me???

Redchevy

P.S. I don't care who this team plays, they make them all look like shit.

Redchevy

Dallas?? Tony Romo?? Do you really think he'll outplay Brady??? It has to be past your bedtime, does your mother still know your up?? LOL, Just for shits and giggles here , NE is absolutely going to destroy Dallas by DD.!!!!! That game is just a tune up to smash Indy a few weeks later and set the stage for AZ.!!!
    Last edited by Redchevy; 10-01-07 at 11:56 PM.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Redchevy View Post
    You don't think this team will kick the living shit out of Dallas??? You've got to be kidding me???
    Bro, it's all good. Hopefully Dallas rolls over the Bills and the line is juicy. I already know which side I'll be backing barring an unforeseen array of injuries.

EGGY6199
    EGGY6199's Avatar Become A Pro!

I of course passed on the game but thought the Bengals might do something.

I now believe in NE as they shut down a good passing attack who had lost their star runner.

As for Pats v Dallas. NE are big favs there.

Dallas are average D at best and my Granny could run on the RAMS and she is dead

alexhwang826
    alexhwang826's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MJFtheGenius View Post
    They played like the 4 worst teams in the league, Dallas will beat them!!!!
    dallas all the way!

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

You know they're not going to cover every game. They just played Cincy on MNF, and after this week they travel to Dallas. This week they play an 'easy' one against CLE with a huge spread. Pretty sweet sandwich situation, if you ask me. Definitely would NOT bet on NE here.

MJFtheGenius

Dallas?? Tony Romo?? Do you really think he'll outplay Brady??? It has to be past your bedtime, does your mother still know your up?? LOL, Just for shits and giggles here , NE is absolutely going to destroy Dallas by DD.!!!!! That game is just a tune up to smash Indy a few weeks later and set the stage for AZ.!!!

Ok you wait and see it will be a great game. The cowboys might not win the game but what I do have a good feeling about is Romo will outplay Brady in that game. Both quarterbacks this year have been perfect so far. After you finish reading this you can go eat bag of d*cks f*gget, just for shits and giggles

mrmark
    mrmark's Avatar Become A Pro!

The whole NFL looks pretty weak too me, Only teams that even have a chance with the Patriots are Indy in the AFC and Dallas in the NFC. My sleeper would be Tampa Bay!

swifty
    swifty's Avatar Become A Pro!

If Buffalo wins over Dallas on Monday then you can say YEAH NE will win big time. NE is my home team and no team out there can beat them. 4 games 30+ points a game. let's see the next 2 games if they go over 30+. then no team will beat them. INDY lol

MJFtheGenius

Quote Originally Posted by swifty View Post
    If Buffalo wins over Dallas on Monday then you can say YEAH NE will win big time. NE is my home team and no team out there can beat them. 4 games 30+ points a game. let's see the next 2 games if they go over 30+. then no team will beat them. INDY lol
    You guys are fools. In sports you lose sometimes when you should win and you win sometimes when you should lose. If everything were as clear cut as you guys saying than this gambling gig would be easy. That's why they play the game!!

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

ya cuz dallas has played great teams. giants now r doin good but got wat 35 points off em? so that turns into 80 for pats.. so really when they play we will see but u saw the pats defense tis week gettin 2 palmer like they can its simple...dallas cant handle pats offense but pats defense can handle dallas' offense.. i dn if u saw but ellis hobbs and randel gay were covering chad johnson and doing it good. find some more 2nd and 3rd cb's do it..o ya it was single coverage 2...pats havent played great teams? ok fine but when was the last time u saw consistency like that pats win superbowl (aint saying 16-0 cuz shit happens)

DrunkenLullaby
    DrunkenLullaby's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nearly fell off my chair today when I realized that NE will be adding Harrison back to the secondary this week....and still have Richard Seymour on ice. Downright frightening.

MJFtheGenius

Quote Originally Posted by B1GER1C828 View Post
    ya cuz dallas has played great teams. giants now r doin good but got wat 35 points off em? so that turns into 80 for pats.. so really when they play we will see but u saw the pats defense tis week gettin 2 palmer like they can its simple...dallas cant handle pats offense but pats defense can handle dallas' offense.. i dn if u saw but ellis hobbs and randel gay were covering chad johnson and doing it good. find some more 2nd and 3rd cb's do it..o ya it was single coverage 2...pats havent played great teams? ok fine but when was the last time u saw consistency like that pats win superbowl (aint saying 16-0 cuz shit happens)

FYI BIGER, The bengals don't have a good offense anymore. They can't run the ball, teams see that and they go for palmer. Not to mention the fact that Dallas has at worst the 2nd best offense in the NFL. The Benagls are terrible and should be 0-4 (should have lost to the Ravens). Don't even compare the Cowboys and bengals. When the Cowboys played the Giants Terrence Newman (one of the best corners in the NFL) and Greg Ellis (the real MVP of this defense) were not playing. By the new Engalnd game Newman should be full strengh, not sure how well Ellis will be but it;s better than no Ellis.

MJFtheGenius

I never said the Pats will not win the superbowl, they proabably will just like the Chargers last year. All I am saying is dallas could beat them in 2 weeks.

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

I never said the Pats will not win the superbowl, they proabably will just like the Chargers last year. All I am saying is dallas could beat them in 2 weeks.
    No Chance. Brady passing on the Dallas secondary would be like Jeremy Shockey banging Tara Reid...too easy...

MJFtheGenius

Dallas has a good secondary, they get in problems when they dont put pressure on the quarterback.

azgrande18
    azgrande18's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mrmark View Post
    The whole NFL looks pretty weak too me, Only teams that even have a chance with the Patriots are Indy in the AFC and Dallas in the NFC. My sleeper would be Tampa Bay!
    We will find out very soon Pats. at Dallas Oct. 14th and at Indy Nov. 4th.

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

u cant get pressure on brady its that simple bengals kinda did..but o ya we got 34 points still so umm ya

EJandV
    EJandV's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wise man gets $ :

In sports you lose sometimes when you should win and you win sometimes when you should lose. If everything were as clear cut as you guys saying than this gambling gig would be easy. That's why they play the game!!
    Very prolific view my man , sure enough !