TonyTsSportsBets
    TonyTsSportsBets's Avatar Become A Pro!

Seattle -2 and Why

The 49’ers receiving corps of Arnez Battle and Darrell Jackson strike no fear in any secondary. San Francisco is last in passing offense as they average only 132 yards through the air. The 49’ers will be without LB Manny Lawson for the season due to a knee injury as well as their starting Tight End. Seattle’s defense held the Bengals receiving corps in check last week and played well. Shawn Alexander rushed for 100 yards last week even with a hairline fracture on his left wrist. The Seahawk defense should be good enough to carry them to victory and with the better QB and better flock of receivers and even with a banged up Shawn Alexander are still superior to San Francisco. Give me the Seahawks –2 against the 49’ers.

remmy358
    remmy358's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyTsSportsBets View Post
    The 49’ers receiving corps of Arnez Battle and Darrell Jackson strike no fear in any secondary. San Francisco is last in passing offense as they average only 132 yards through the air. The 49’ers will be without LB Manny Lawson for the season due to a knee injury as well as their starting Tight End. Seattle’s defense held the Bengals receiving corps in check last week and played well. Shawn Alexander rushed for 100 yards last week even with a hairline fracture on his left wrist. The Seahawk defense should be good enough to carry them to victory and with the better QB and better flock of receivers and even with a banged up Shawn Alexander are still superior to San Francisco. Give me the Seahawks –2 against the 49’ers.
    I think SF wins. and the way i have been going lately, U don't wanna fade me...but GL boss

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

Im on SF and the pointd

laxdjock
    Anyone but the SEC.
    laxdjock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

<--is also big on SF +2.