imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

imgv NFL Plays for Week 4 (YTD: 9-11 +4.64 Units)

YTD: 9-11 +4.64 Units

It's been a decent season, my big plays seem to be winning and the small plays haven't fared so well. I'm happy to be ahead though considering a lot of people I know are down.

I really like this week, hopefully I have it pegged right.

1.5* TEASER
    SD -2
    Ind +.5
    DAL -1

1* TEASER
    SD -1.5
    Ind +.5
    DAL -2

2* Phila -2.5 -107

(Eagles found themselves last week, and I truly believe they will continue playing very well against a Giants defense that isn't very good and a Giants team that is mistake prone. Coughlin is no good. Westbrook should make the difference here. Eagles have the better D)

1.5* BALT/CLEV UNDER 40.5

(I think the final score is going to be very low. I had this total at 34.5 so seeing 40.5 made me happy. I try not to go overboard on totals cause pick sixes and fumbles are possible. I'm tempted on putting (3) units on this one. I truly believe that if no crazy shiit happens this total should cover easily)

1* CHI/DET Over 45 -105

(Bears defense is banged up and the Lions defense isn't anything to write home about. Both teams should score into the 20 range for sure)

1* 49ers +2.5

(I still believe in the 49ers. Seattle lost to the 49ers twice last season and there might be something to that. I've never been a fan of the Seahawks away from their house. I also think Seattle is overrated)

1* Dolphins -4 -107

(I respect the Raiders but I don't like their chances here. Dolphins lost two road games by a combined 6 points, so they are 6 points away from being 2-1. Also they kept close with the Cowboys @ Home for the most part until the Boys did their thing in the 2nd half. I don't think the Dolphins are losing two in a row at home, and I think this team is better than most people believe. Raiders are having to travel cross country and play early in the morning too.)

1* SD -11.5 +104

I simply believe the Chargers roll here. This is the week they breakout. Hopefully. If not it's going to be a long ass season)

1* Teaser
    SD -4.5
    NE Pk

Have some other plays I'm considering. But for right now this is it.

Would love your feedback on these plays. Thanks in advance.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's hard not to like those two teasers IMG.

Tus
    Tus's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like almost everything you have accept SD team. GL

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

GV,

Good Luck this week brotha! Hope we cash hard on that 3 team teaser bud! Good Luck on your other plays... I like that 49ers play a lot, but haven't been able to pull the trigger yet... Might add somethin on that around game time!

BOL this weekend man!

imgv94

BBD,

I agree it's really hard not to like em. Looks a little too good.

Tus,

I have 4 units risked on SD overall, if they lose I'm fukked bro.

P2M

Let's have a big week my friend.

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

GV,

This is the week that your Chargers break out man! Really think that LT will have a huge game Sunday!(Atleast I hope so cuz the motha fvcker is on my fantasy team and hasn't done shvt so far this year) LT is like a time bomb right now and I think he's due to explode on Sunday around 1:30 PM Western Time! I really think the Chargers will win on Sunday, but for some reason I think the Chiefs will hang around... I hope your Bolts blow em out though bro!

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4627

Only side I will be on Sunday is the Vikings +2. Maybe even on the money line.

Good luck Sunday IMG.

EGGY6199
    EGGY6199's Avatar Become A Pro!

Valid point about Seattle away from home but they are better than the 49ers in all areas.

The 49ers have not been able to move the ball this year and Gore's hand is getting worse.

I like the under and Expect Seattle to win by 7 in a close game

aca
    aca's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good Luck this week mate!

imgv94

I was really bad this week. SD is making me throw up.

Horrible handicapping. Mia,SD,SF all bad handicapping and I will be the first to admit it.

2-5 -4.47 Units

austintx05
    austintx05's Avatar Become A Pro!

bro, I am mean this constructively....we need to take a step back and re evaluate these teams.

Anything SD was is not there anymore
    Dallas is really aggressive, even down to the last second....

I didn't bet SD, but had the Under....

gl to you next week

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

Quote Originally Posted by austintx05 View Post
    bro, I am mean this constructively....we need to take a step back and re evaluate these teams.

Anything SD was is not there anymore
    Dallas is really aggressive, even down to the last second....

I didn't bet SD, but had the Under....

gl to you next week
    Amen, thinking the same here. It seems this year the NFL is in the bizzaro world

babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by imgv94 View Post
    I was really bad this week. SD is making me throw up.

Horrible handicapping. Mia,SD,SF all bad handicapping and I will be the first to admit it.

2-5 -4.47 Units

I'm right there with you, IMG. Then again, there's always a week around week 3-6 that turns everything topsyturvy. I was truly feeling my plays (see my thread) up until Norv decided to take his foot off the brake against KC. He's a horrible coach. I mean, he's truly horrible. It looked like a slaughter in the making and he just snatched defeat from the jaws of victory. Rivers isn;t as bad as he looked today... Hey, we got our asses handed to us today. Show me a capper that doesn't. The only issue I have is that I truly felt like I was on the right side of that Denver game (Denver +10) and my tease of SD, NE, DAL (10 point) should have been set if not for the Norv factor... I take coaching very seriously when capping games, but I still haven;t quite determined the Norv handicap. I figured an additional 3 points on the road, but at home against a horrendous team??? How does SD not at least win that game by a FG?

Back to the drawing board for week 5. P.S. I POUNDED (HARD) the Reggie Brown Over 3 receptions prop for tonight's game. Should be a lock.

imgv94

ADDING:

0.5* Eagles -2.5 +108