Betpoints: 2630

Quote Originally Posted by austintx05 View Post
    Garcia is better than Homo
    Not a chance, tsip. Garcia only fits in certain offenses

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by EJandV View Post
    Slacker , nice feedback on the Pack carrying a winning streak into 07 .
    I see they won at the 49ers , home over Lions , home over Vikings , and at the Bears on sun night football in meaningless game to end the year . They were favs in all those except for last game they were +3.5 , because Bears already locked it up and were playing 2nd string . Correct me if I'm wrong .

None of those wins to me is impressive with the 4 game streak to end 07 .
    Was impressive was the win over the Chargers , alot of luck was on the Packs side , quick strikes , long run by reciever for td for Pack , should have been a pick 6 going the other way .
    When that happens , Pack will get the smoked .
    Go ahead and discount a 7 game winning streak, it's your ignorance. Funny how you dismiss a win over Minnesota as less than a quality win, yet claim that Minnesota will indeed smoke the Packers today. So please let me know if Minnesota is a good team or a poor team. You are talking out of both sides of your mouth.

Don't worry, everyone else seems to be getting this game wrong as well. I've watched every Vikings game and every Packers game this year. I've watched all of the offseason moves by both teams and watched most games by both teams last season. I live right on the Wisconsin-Minnesota border and I can't swing a dead cat without hitting either a Packers or a Vikings fan. That's all we talk about at the bar, that's life around here in west-central Wisconsin. The thing is, the Vikings offense has been absolutely enemic under Childress. There is little reason to believe the Vikings will do much against the Packers D. Sure, the Vikings run D is as good or better than any other team in the league. But, the Packers at least have an offense, as opposed to the Vikings. The Packers are the better team, bottom line. Go ahead and buy into the "Metrodome Magic", but realistically there might be more Packer fans than Vikings fan in the dome today. Trust me. I know.

I just don't understand where all of this Vikings money is coming from.

First 12