bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Steven Jackson-OUT this week

Heres the scoop fellas:

ST. LOUIS -- St. Louis Rams running back Steven Jackson will miss at least one week with a partial tear of his left groin, an injury sustained in the fourth quarter of Sunday's 24-3 loss at Tampa Bay. Rookie Brian Leonard, a second-round pick from Rutgers, will get his first start Sunday at Dallas. Coach Scott Linehan said Jackson would be week to week.
    Just what the Rams need right about now already 0-3 on the year.

swifty
    swifty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Brian Leonard or Antonio Pittman will start this weekend at Dallas.

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

I think Dallas is for sure a good play now since Jackson isn't playing, the Rams could lose by more than 20 this week.

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

Bulger es un come pinga. He can't fvcking hit the side of a barn with a watermellon. The the one hit wonder has no RB. God Damn it I hate Fantasy football , Oh well now i got more time to cap games god knows I need it!

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by tblues2005 View Post
    I think Dallas is for sure a good play now since Jackson isn't playing, the Rams could lose by more than 20 this week.
    I respectfully disagree bud.

This could be a possible let down type game for the Cowboys this week, and the Rams plus that many points could be worth a look.

swifty
    swifty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    I respectfully disagree bud.

This could be a possible let down type game for the Cowboys this week, and the Rams plus that many points could be worth a look.
    agree with you

sportsmaster
    sportsmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by swifty View Post
    agree with you
    I disagree....Dallas went into Chicago and smashed the Bears, winning by 24, in week 2 they won by 17 and week 1 by 10 points..At HOME in BIG-D they should cover and will problably win by about 14-18 points in my opinon.

Dallas ML for sure..
    thoughts??

tblues2005

bigboydan,

Look what happened with Buffalo last week vs. New England, there sure wasn't a letdown there, I don't think there will be a letdown this early in the year, I see letdowns then they have to play a tough team the following week, I am not sure who the Cowboys have the following week though, New England has Cincy this coming week and they didn't look ahead, so I see the same here this week. Rams are almost the worst team in the league right now, I wouldn't be surprised if they started out 0-5 before they win a game.

bigboydan

Your right there wasn't the let down I expect there would be by the Pats. However, They did play Buffalo too which is just horrible this year IMO.

Dallas defense has looked very shaky this year, and I can definitely see the Rams score some points this week.

tblues2005

Rams offensive line is so beat up that they may have problems just like the Bears had last week. BigBoyDan I see your point but I just think Dallas is way better than the Rams currently. Unless the Rams get some turnovers, this game could be very long for them, just like Buffalo had vs. New England. Bulger has just been getting killed out there with this offensive line is just plain bad, he is going to get injured soon without a doubt. He has been taking too many big hits so far this year.

sportsmaster
    sportsmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tblues2005 View Post
    Rams offensive line is so beat up that they may have problems just like the Bears had last week. BigBoyDan I see your point but I just think Dallas is way better than the Rams currently. Unless the Rams get some turnovers, this game could be very long for them, just like Buffalo had vs. New England. Bulger has just been getting killed out there with this offensive line is just plain bad, he is going to get injured soon without a doubt. He has been taking too many big hits so far this year.
    very true,, Dallas will apply great pressure on Bulger just as they did to Eli Manning..their O-Line is awful and their offence without Jackson is totally different since he is their anchor in my opinion..Dallas to cover and play great wooooooo!!

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Just let the Cowboys win the game.

austintx05
    austintx05's Avatar Become A Pro!

good to hear that jackson is out

like the rams even more now