STEELCURTAIN3288
    STEELCURTAIN3288's Avatar Become A Pro!

Saints Tenn Game

I am leaning towards Tenn +4 who does everyone like tonight on this one also any leans on the over/under?

jon13009
    jon13009's Avatar Become A Pro!

Leaning to NO

NO has a high powered offense that should wake up tonight.

Besides the fact that the Saints are at HOME, there are too many offensive weapons on the Saints - and the New Orleans coaching staff should have have the team ready for the first home game of the season.

NO is 0-2 while Tennessee is 1-1 = Saints NEED to win this game!

Tennessee played a hard fought game against the Colts last week (lost at home) and the Titans are in for a let down (even though this is a MNF game.) Saints played a poor game last week (at TB), and have had a long week to think about it and what they need to do.

This is not an inter-division rivalry game, and travel should not affect either team. No major injuries on either team.

NO to cover the spread.

etothep
    etothep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

Quote Originally Posted by jon13009 View Post
    NO has a high powered offense that should wake up tonight.

Besides the fact that the Saints are at HOME, there are too many offensive weapons on the Saints - and the New Orleans coaching staff should have have the team ready for the first home game of the season.

NO is 0-2 while Tennessee is 1-1 = Saints NEED to win this game!

Tennessee played a hard fought game against the Colts last week (lost at home) and the Titans are in for a let down (even though this is a MNF game.) Saints played a poor game last week (at TB), and have had a long week to think about it and what they need to do.

This is not an inter-division rivalry game, and travel should not affect either team. No major injuries on either team.

NO to cover the spread.
    weren't the saints supposed to wake up last week too? i'd lean towards the under in this game personally (although i haven't been too hot at all on my picks thus far this season, so it may just be a wise idea for you to fade me)

bueller
    bueller's Avatar Become A Pro!

I thought the saints against tampa bay was set up for a loss, I agree w/ jon13009, I think this could be a blow out.

saints -4.5

mxc
    mxc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 426

I played the Saints -4, see it going down like the Philly game yesterday with NO Offense finally getting off. I think NO will score a bunch tonight and don't think Tenn can keep up.

Skankdog
    Skankdog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Look for a Huge game from Reggie Bush and the Duece. I like teasing Tennessee with the over on this one!

allsports
    allsports's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pick the Titans

You gotta love Vince Young here to take over this NFL monday night football game in the spotlight.

jrcaces
    jrcaces's Avatar Become A Pro!

2 units on titans +5
    1 unit on titans ML

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

saints half time -3 (4 units) gl to all

bmac
    bmac's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tenn ML +180
    Tenn +4.5
    1 unit each

mshanedub420
    mshanedub420's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think the game is definetly a 50/50, so in the long run youd be better off taking the +180 ..so thats what I am going to do. I see either a blowout by the saints or a field goal win for Tenn. NO has no shown anything yet so lets hope that continues. GL Taints Fans

mv09
    mv09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2630

I have Tennesee ML tonight.

Im sure the Saints offense will wake up tonight, but I think that the Saints defense will continue to get pounded. Saints want to stop Titans run tonight, but expect Vince to throw it with plenty of success.

I can see Jason David get burned at least twice today.

Titans win 27 - 21

jon13009
    jon13009's Avatar Become A Pro!

Saints at home

While the Saints were supposed to "wake up" last week, the problem is that that was an AWAY game against a decent team. While that is little excuse for the blow out the Saints suffered, any team playing at an away field is at a distinct disadvantage. The season is still too young to bury the Saints, and this game is a MUST win for the Saints at 0-2. The Titans are playing the disrespect card tonight for motivation, but that will provide little ammuntion against a team that wants to push hard for a win. The Saints will want to win big (if they are capable) to show the rest of the league that they are back and ready to march towards the playoffs. Tennessee is a good team, but motivation swings this game big time towards New Orleans to win big at HOME.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Don't forget that last year Saints had a soft schedule and they are playing in weak division. They have actually lost to two AFC teams home by a couple of touchdowns, Cincinatti and Baltimore which Titans played very good against. Titans played very well away from home beating both Eagles and Redskins.

My calls are:
    1H under 23.5
    Game under 46.5
    Titans +4.5

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Don't forget that last year Saints had a soft schedule and they are playing in weak division. They have actually lost to two AFC teams home by a couple of touchdowns, Cincinatti and Baltimore which Titans played very good against. Titans played very well away from home beating both Eagles and Redskins.

My calls are:
    1H under 23.5
    Game under 46.5
    Titans +4.5

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

You know a coach is reaching when he goes for a deep strike at 4th and 1 in the first quarter. He's shown me nothing all year, at least they same can be said for his players. He'll go down with the ship this year that's for sure, little mini Mike Martz wanna be with his reverses and trickery and over complicating things.

area51steve
    area51steve's Avatar Become A Pro!

vince young is the man!! I made big money off of the titans at +4 +100. Thank you vince for coming back in the game!
    Last edited by area51steve; 09-24-07 at 11:00 PM.