bigneiler
    bigneiler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mon Nite questions

This game is confusing. Tennessee has proven they can keep themselves in the game in almost any situation. New Orleans has proven absolutely nothing. I'm wondering what everyone's opinion on this game is. I think NO really needs to win and has a pretty good chance of doing so at home, but its hard to say whether Vince Young will do what he usually does ad keep them right in there or win it outright. It seems to me that Tennessee should be favored. Do the oddsmakers think NO will have a break out week, or is it a trap?

Options:
    Ten ML
    NO -4.5

What do you guys think is going to happen?

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good points. This is a game New Orleans should win, and I don't mean that in the typical 'they're better!' way. They're coming off two back to back road games, lost both, now playing at home against a team they do have favorable match ups against.

That aside, I think Vince Young is going to run all over the place. I think we're going to hear the commentators, who suck badly by the way, go on and on about what a difference maker he is. And I think ultimately they will come up short in another decent performance. But really short.

Therefore, I don't like the -4.5 you mentioned. If this team had just shown a little bit more the past two weeks defensively, maybe I take a different position.

New Orleans 23
    Tennessee 20

In a game that can easily be Tenn. 23, NO 20.

bigneiler
    bigneiler's Avatar Become A Pro!

You're right, it definitely could be close. Wouldn't hurt to take the points with tennessee. Scary . The only thing stopping me is still the atmosphere. It's gonna be loud.

EGGY6199
    EGGY6199's Avatar Become A Pro!

Okay you can throw the ball against the Titans and the Saints real weakness is the Pass D where the Titans are a running team.

Saints at home. I think they cover this one and Brees who had an okay weak last weak Breeks out. Saints by 10+

bueller
    bueller's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree w/ eggy, This is their first home game and that place is going to be load, I think the fact that they are 0-2 is really going to put some fire under their ass. I have been really looking at this game, and I think Young will be able to move the ball on New Orleans, but I just don't see them keeping up with a high offense machine like the saints.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Only way I see to take this game is Titans + the points. Saints have not shown the ability to do anything on either side of the ball and until they do, I won't touch them. So it's Titans or pass altogether for me.