smoovethug
    smoovethug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 341

Week 4 - Pit -4.5??

When I first saw this I thought about pouncing on it! Pit is really clicking offensively. Then I started slowing down and thinking about the travel from coast to coast, Pit to Arizona. Warner was moving the ball pretty well when he came in for Leinart. It was a closer game than the score said today until the Steelers got a pick 6 and added icing on the cake late with a Davenport TD. Any other opinions??

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9578

This is a nice game. Wissenhunt vs. his former team which didn't offer him the job many felt he was going to get.

I'd like Arizona. Nice effort this week. All three games they have played decided on the final play of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by smoovethug View Post
    When I first saw this I thought about pouncing on it! Pit is really clicking offensively. Then I started slowing down and thinking about the travel from coast to coast, Pit to Arizona. Warner was moving the ball pretty well when he came in for Leinart. It was a closer game than the score said today until the Steelers got a pick 6 and added icing on the cake late with a Davenport TD. Any other opinions??

EGGY6199
    EGGY6199's Avatar Become A Pro!

Okay the cards are good this year but missing that final spark.

The steelers are the real deal. I expect them to win the game but the Cards could well cover .... Pass

austintx05
    austintx05's Avatar Become A Pro!

I had the steelers last sunday and I am glad they covered, but that score was misleading....and the buff score was misleading as well.

Pitt is better this year, but not the team that is gonna just steamroll teams...lean to zona for me...