TonyTsSportsBets
    TonyTsSportsBets's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dallas +3 and Why

Tony Romo has played well in road games as Quarterback. The Bears have struggled mightily on offense and have turned the ball over 7 times. The Bears offense has gained the third fewest yards in the league and the Cowboys defense is playing good under Wade Phillips. This is a big test for the Bear defense playing a hot offense. The Bears only put up 13 points from their offense versus the Chiefs last week and 3 against the Chargers?? Grossman as always is the thorn in the side for the Bears and the Cowboys offense just has too many weapons so give me the Boys and the 3.

mrmark
    mrmark's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bears at HOME!!and the y did play in the Super Bowl last year!

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Dallas +3 Why Not

Chicago's front seven will completely take Barber and Jones out of the game, forcing Romo to put the ball in the air more than he wants. Without Terry Glenn, TO is the only significant threat in the passing game, and Owens can expect to see double coverage often. Big test for Chicago's defense? I think it's the other way around. The Giants and Dolphins' defenses don't come close in comparison with Chicago's D, so Romo's success to this point has little meaning.

True, Chicago's offense only mustered 3 and 13 pts. respectively against SD and KC, but Dallas' defense doesn't compare to those two.

The Bears' defense alone could very well cover the 3 pts. tonight.

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

ya dallas wont b able 2 run..dallas' secondary is vulnerable( i no newman is comin bak) romo is gna get sacked..then hes gna fumle..then hes gna get sacked more..then hes gna throw picks..grossman wont hav 2 hav a perfect passer rating 2 win..hes gna hav field position all game gould gets the points for bears

swifty
    swifty's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's tough to get much against Chicago's defense, but if there's any team in the NFC that can score on them, it's the Cowboys. No one in the NFL can cover Terrell Owens without worrying about Jason Witten going across the middle. Tony Romo, the top quarterback in the conference right now, will be able to get them the ball. Dallas' offensive front, which has surrendered only two sacks in 2007, will give Romo enough time to put enough points on the board to win the game.

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric

ya but wat defenses have they played giants(omenyora or w/e mist like hole game and strahan-u couldnt expect TOO much from since it was his 1st game) then dolphins-enuff said. now they play the bears who bring constant hear with great linebackers and well great defense...i dnt tink dallas even stands a chance...i wont b suprised if dallas scores 1st drive but i think their scores will b few and far apart

betplom
    maniac
    betplom's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the under 41 for this game.

dwaechte
    dwaechte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 235

I'll be on the Cowboys tonight, but moreso just as a fun bet than anything. I can see it going either way.

mv09
    mv09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2630

You are severely underrating the Cowboys Offense.

Witten has been explosive so far. Witten, TO, Barber, Jones, and Crayton are more weapons than you could possibly need.
    The Cowboys defense is also underrated. They left a bad taste in everyones mouth vs the Giants on Week 1, but they are better than that and showed it last week.

They will pressure the heck out of Grossman and he'll commit mistakes. His forte is his deep ball and he hasnt completed anythign past 21 yards this year. Benson has been a complete disapointment and expect it to continue.

Cowboys wont be kicking to Devin Hester either. I got Cowboys to win outright. No Spread.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bears are the only side I would consider, but I'll leave well enough alone. Good luck tonight everyone, hope the right side covers.

DoctorX79
    DoctorX79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 479

im betting 500 on under 41.5 to win 417
    + Dallas to win by 7-12 pts 200 to win 1200
    Barber rush yards Over 49.5 430 to win 344

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Game will be over 41.5 and Cowboys will win outright IMHO.

Dallas plays aggressive on offense away from home which will help the over cause Chicago will score some points with their offense and special teams. If Chicago falls behind early the over will be a banker.

The Hammer
    The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!

Too much D. Bears win.

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

I have cowboys +9 to finish a teaser and am not confident with it at all, Bears 35 cowboys 3 IMO

DoctorX79

Lol who said over 41?? LOL 3-3 half time... unbelivable

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Over doesn't look good but the Cowboys outright win looks good. Unless Romo gives the Bears a touchdown I don't see the Cowboys loosing tonight.

DoctorX79

yep hopefully the coyboys will win by 1 TD !!

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9426

Dallas got hosed at the end of the half. Should have had 2 seconds left for a 53-yeard FG but the home timekeeper let the clock run when Grossman was down with 2 seconds left on 4th down.

Refs have been awful in this game. Two phantom calls on Dallas. Offensive inteference on Owens and illegal block by Whitten. Both shown on reply to be not even close to fouls.

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Over doesn't look good but the Cowboys outright win looks good. Unless Romo gives the Bears a touchdown I don't see the Cowboys loosing tonight.

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Slew View Post
    Dallas got hosed at the end of the half. Should have had 2 seconds left for a 53-yeard FG but the home timekeeper let the clock run when Grossman was down with 2 seconds left on 4th down.

Refs have been awful in this game. Two phantom calls on Dallas. Offensive inteference on Owens and illegal block by Whitten. Both shown on reply to be not even close to fouls.
    Pretty bad calls, and then the guy drops easiest td he will ever see.

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric

bears r doin terrible dallas got it unless they score a td this drive for momentum

mv09
    mv09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2630

Quote Originally Posted by mv09 View Post
    You are severely underrating the Cowboys Offense.

Witten has been explosive so far. Witten, TO, Barber, Jones, and Crayton are more weapons than you could possibly need.
    The Cowboys defense is also underrated. They left a bad taste in everyones mouth vs the Giants on Week 1, but they are better than that and showed it last week.

They will pressure the heck out of Grossman and he'll commit mistakes. His forte is his deep ball and he hasnt completed anythign past 21 yards this year. Benson has been a complete disapointment and expect it to continue.

Cowboys wont be kicking to Devin Hester either. I got Cowboys to win outright. No Spread.
    Sooo Far So Good

Quote Originally Posted by MJFtheGenius View Post
    I have cowboys +9 to finish a teaser and am not confident with it at all, Bears 35 cowboys 3 IMO
    Looks like you're gonna win your teaser

MJFtheGenius

I hope but the refs have been harsh the cowboys all game and its ****in annoying

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

If that guy had not dropped that easy TD this game would be an easy over I believe.

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

that was just a bullshit call, his knee was down!!!

jrcaces
    jrcaces's Avatar Become A Pro!

I got cowboys +3 Romo and Owens ripping it right now.

MJFtheGenius

Quote Originally Posted by louisvillekid View Post
    that was just a bullshit call, his knee was down!!!
    hahah how you could not see it?

t2wentyfou4r
    t2wentyfou4r's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes!!!!!!!! it's over 41.5

mshanedub420
    mshanedub420's Avatar Become A Pro!

all overanalyzed, Dallas is simply a stronger team. Good enough defense and an offesnse that can score on anyone. The bears cant live on defense forever...

laxdjock
    Anyone but the SEC.
    laxdjock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I guess the Ov 20 2nd half seems like a good play....lol. I wasn't around to place it, but my friends got in on it. I'm happy with my 7.5 unit DAL +3 win.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Game will be over 41.5 and Cowboys will win outright IMHO.

Dallas plays aggressive on offense away from home which will help the over cause Chicago will score some points with their offense and special teams. If Chicago falls behind early the over will be a banker.

I won 1H Dallas +1
    Over 41.5
    Dallas Win
    Dallas Win -3.5

Almost $500!

4FUN.AND$$
    4FUN.AND$$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Dboys looked good and will hand New England their first lose in a few weeks.....

Don Dollars
    Don Dollars's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice Call!

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Dallas is better than I thought.

Griese will be the starter for the Bears next week. He has to be, if for no other reason than Bears' fans will travel to Detroit next week and jump on the field and injure Grossman if he takes a single snap next Sunday. I wouldn't want to be Rex this week.

sportsmaster
    sportsmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol i had over cowboys total of 19 pts, them to cover, them on the ML and had them in a parlay and teaser and over 41!!

yeaaaaa!!