It all comes down to the opposing defense when dealing with Grossman. Week 1, plenty of time to prepare for a non-conference good/great SD defense. Rex looked bad but not as terrible as expected. Week 2, a weaker but semi respectable non-conference KC D and started off fairly good as planned then the typical Bears offense showed up and luckily the defense and special teams played well enough to secure the game.
Last 2 years the Bears D has all come down to Mike Brown as soon as he gone down the defense saw a dramatic drop for the worse, but the defense was still good enough to make up for the offensive struggles. This year Brown went down in week 1 but the coaching staff was a little more prepared than in the previous years and signed more talent so the dropoff wont be as severe.

Devin Hester...SanD didnt give him a chance and won. KC gave him the balll on a silver platter and lost. I dont see Dal. kicking to him unless they have to late in the game and have spent some time preparing to defend against him. Last year, Everybody says: give Hester the ball on offense, Jerry Angelo(GM)says: doesnt fit into the system, he wants to play defense. This year after some convincing Hester is on offense and an off season of studying (he's really dumb) should be good to go.
Coatch Lovie is the type of coach that doesnt concentrate as much on the nonconference games and has admitted it. Expecting to lose at SanD and expecting to win at home (didnt cover) vs. KC.

Week 3, Bears are 1-1 as expected, but tied for last place .Cowboys 2-0 coming to town, must shut them down and then go to Detroit.

Havent been following the Cboys too closely but I see they score lots of points vs. bad defense and have easily covered the over practically by themselves of 44, 39.
Ths game reminds me of last years game vs. Giant, big stage and need to get through to see the Super Bowl.

Hester and Moose each get some balls thrown their way against a softer secondary. Benson picks up the slack. Defense get a touch.

Bears 21 Cowboys 17

1.75* Det +6.0 +100
.75* ML CHI -156
(weak)