Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14449

CFL Week XIII: Discussion, Leans, Picks . . .

Fri Sep 21 Calgary @ Hamilton 19:30 EST
    Sat Sep 22 BC @ Saskatchewan 19:00 EST
    Sun Sep 23 Edmonton @ Montreal 13:00 EST
    Sun Sep 23 Winnipeg @ Toronto 16:00 EST

Good luck everybody!
    Last edited by Checkerboard; 09-19-07 at 05:57 AM.

Checkerboard

Live Stream Game Watch Link . . .

Most CFL games can be viewed on-line at channel-surf.

Scroll down home page to view the listings of what is available for viewing.

http://www.channelsurfing.net/

Checkerboard

lines and totals to follow when available . . .

Checkerboard

Early Greek Lines and Totals . . .

Cal 6.5 52.5
    BC pk 53
    Mtl 4.5 52.5
    Tor 3 49

Good luck everybody!

betplom
    maniac
    betplom's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Checkerboard View Post
    Cal 6.5 52.5
    BC pk 53
    Mtl 4.5 52.5
    Tor 3 49

Good luck everybody!
    Two serious plays this week for me:

Calgary -6.5
    Hamiltons shiny new QB won't make a bit of difference, this team is bad, numerous dumb penalties - repeatedly, and they have no offense and little defense. This one seems to easy, the only way they win is if Calgary plays down to them, Calgary is looking very good lately and I can't bet agianst them.

Sask +1

cobra_king
    cobra_king's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 36657

The strange thing about the Calgary/Hamilton line is that the early money is actually on Hamilton. Pinny opened 7.5 and is now down to 6.5. Greek opened at 7 and went to 6.5 before Pinny came off 7.5. When the line opened, i could only believe it would go one way and that is up. Alot of money early on Hamilton, and usually in the CFL that's a trend to follow. However, saying that, fading Hamilton no matter what the line, has pretty good profit maker this year, especially lately. They have been just dreadful.

icemantbi
    icemantbi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

I usually don't play CFL (even though I am Canadian, I don't follow it much), but Calgary -6.5 is very tempting. Calgary is on a roll lately, winning the last 3 including a 44-22 beatdown of Saskatchewan last week. They have climbed themselves out of the cellar of the West to a serious playoff contender in a matter of weeks. This is a big game for them if they still hope to make into the playoffs. Saskatchewan is going to face a tough BC team, so they know one of those teams is going to drop points. Calgary is going to go hard in this game. I can't see them getting any trouble whatsoever from a terrible Hamilton team, Casey Printers and all. Hamilton is a team that is going no where fast and a new quarterback and a returning Lumsden won't make the bit of difference.

icemantbi

Calgary is stinking up the joint so far....

icemantbi

How Calgary can beat a decent Saskatchewan team, and then lose to a shitty Hamilton is beyond me. And that's with Casey Printers getting injured in the first half! Man, this week has been absolutely brutal for me.

Lesson I learned: Don't bet on something you don't follow with regularity.
    Last edited by icemantbi; 09-21-07 at 09:48 PM.

betplom
    maniac
    betplom's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by icemantbi View Post
    How Calgary can beat a decent Saskatchewan team, and then lose to a shitty Hamilton is beyond me. And that's with Casey Printers getting injured in the first half! Man, this week has been absolutely brutal for me.

Lesson I learned: Don't bet on something you don't follow with regularity.
    Even if you followed these two teams regularly you would still expect Calgary to win.

Look on the bright side, Hamilton will probably be less of a dog next week. I have been fading Hamilton every game except against BC, when I took them @ +16, it was a nice run while it lasted.