bmac
    bmac's Avatar Become A Pro!

Maybe a teaser tonight?

Some thoughts:
    ATS: Philly should come out fired up tonight as it is their home opener. Also it seems that they have something to prove after last week’s loss to in my opinion what is a tough GB team. While 7 pts is seems to me like a lot to cover tonight against a decent Wash. defense, I do like them in a pick situation.

O/U: With neither team being accused of having an overly powerful on offense, and both defenses being (IMO) slightly above average, this one has already been picked to be a low scoring game. These two teams are known not to like each other and it is for this reason that the game could be a closely fought, low scoring game. This initially has me leaning under. But then I looked at the low O/U number (38.5) and began to second guess myself. This is another reason a teaser is beginning to look good for tonight IMO.

I am not a big fan of looking at performances from last year to decide on an over or under (for many obvious reasons) but here on some #’s to consider:

The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Philadelphia's last 6 games at home.
    The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Philadelphia's last 7 games when playing Wash.
    The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Washington's last 7 games

I am thinking of a 7 pt teaser: Eagles (pick) and Under 45.5

Let me knwo what your guys think....

bmac
    bmac's Avatar Become A Pro!

of course I could go with the over and tease the 38.5 down to 31.5 because 31.5 isn't many pts....
    Last edited by bmac; 09-17-07 at 03:27 PM.