dcheng's Avatar Become A Pro!

mnf prop bet again

santana moss to score a td b4 kevin curtis

availiable at thegreek

gummo
    Bearcats
    gummo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1195

I played a couple of small props for fun.

Campbell completions over 16.5 -110
    Westbrook receiving and rushing yards under 130.5 +115

remmy358
    remmy358's Avatar Become A Pro!

those things are usually juiced up...they're fun to play, but you won't win in the LT

DT3324
    DT3324's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by remmy358 View Post
    those things are usually juiced up...they're fun to play, but you won't win in the LT
    you (original poster)not only made a terribble play on Westy you got a very bad number...this went up to -180 +150 at Carib and OVER was the play. I just registered here and will hook you guys up with some plays like this one. And foget about losing LT if you fade all my plays. I win a very high % of these type bets. Much higher than 60% even so stay tuned.

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

i think the juice is bad, but you can find some great plays. I had Cutler over Losman (most passing yards) in week one and only had to give 8.5 yards. It wasn't even close. But I also had Eli Manning +21.5 over Romo and despite Romo torching the NYG secondary, I still only lost that one by 7 yards (and Manning sat out the NYG final drive...)

Overall, I think you can find some great spots but you do have to hit a higher percentage because of the vig.