slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Patriots -15. Discuss.

I was hoping to get Patriots -13 1/2 this week. I should know better by now. I guess it still has value at -15. Will the Line move to -17? Probably not. I'll probably buy at -15 -110 and sell at -17 -110, hoping for a backdoor middle. Anyone else?

austintx05
    austintx05's Avatar Become A Pro!

line should be 9, 9.5

bill will play em tough and NE off of a big win might be a little flat

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by austintx05 View Post
    line should be 9, 9.5

bill will play em tough and NE off of a big win might be a little flat
    No way.

This is one of those trends that you gotta ride until someone stops it. Right now, nobody in the NFL has an answer for what NE is doing on offense. NE can virtually name the score. The only chance for the Bills, is matching NE TD for TD. The Bills aren't the team up to this kind of task, especially when NE is at home. It's another NE blowout, the only question is about the backdoor cover. I'm already thinking not to bet on the backdoor. NE has too much offensive & defensive depth and Belichick doesn't know how to let off the gas pedal.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree. If the Steelers can beat BUF by three TDs, the Pats surely can.

etothep
    etothep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

i think its safe to say that if new england can trounce 2 teams which i believe to be better than buffalo (sd & nyj) then i see no reason for them to not mop the floor with the bills too

that said, i also got taken to the cleaners saturday due mostly to cincy/cle, so one should be well advised before taking my thoughts into any consideration