EGGY6199
    EGGY6199's Avatar Become A Pro!

Free picks front Page

Every free pick they offered on the front page was a lose.

Only thing to make me smiles about the whole WK

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I guess you missed my plays then. LOL

(New Mexico Saturday, Tennessee Sunday)

JAHgger4noz
    JAHgger4noz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by EGGY6199 View Post
    Every free pick they offered on the front page was a lose.

Only thing to make me smiles about the whole WK
    If u expect a high winning %age ( or even a winning %age for that matter) coming from an advertised free pick, to come in consistently week in and week out, then your bankroll is in for a ride u wont like. But in your case, u got some 's
    Anything that is free is for suckers
    That word is like gold and diamonds. People see that word and they must flock to see what is "free" and what's going on. U get what u pay for.

EGGY6199

Quote Originally Posted by JAHgger4noz View Post
    If u expect a high winning %age ( or even a winning %age for that matter) coming from an advertised free pick, to come in consistently week in and week out, then your bankroll is in for a ride u wont like. But in your case, u got some 's
    Anything that is free is for suckers
    That word is like gold and diamonds. People see that word and they must flock to see what is "free" and what's going on. U get what u pay for.
    wow she is a babe but that Tatoo is too much. I would never pay for tips as they are guessing half the time like us.

However you would think they would put their best pick on the advert as then I might consider joining if they won most weeks

EGGY6199

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    I guess you missed my plays then. LOL

(New Mexico Saturday, Tennessee Sunday)

LT I only looked at the NFL as I Had such a bad week. I play the college lines on a Saturday if I am staying in and can listen to the games on the Radio.

Would you believe I am 5-0 this year from last Saturday but only 1 unit plays as i have been burnt very big in the past on college football. The UK bookies seems to add points to the American spreads hence the dogs are always the way to go.

Check out williamhill.co.uk 1 hour before kick offs if you are backing dogs. They do not cover many games