bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Taking the Bolts in the 2nd half

I hate laying this type of wood, but I'm gonna take my chances with the Chargers -½ -135 in the 2nd half

EJandV
    EJandV's Avatar Become A Pro!

have chargers - 2.5 and the over 21.5 GL

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good start

paul Mordeeb
    paul Mordeeb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Can someone tell me what the Packers offered for Randy again? Was it a bowl of soup? Then the pats threw in some crackers with the soup and got Randy from the Raiders?

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by paul Mordeeb View Post
    Can someone tell me what the Packers offered for Randy again? Was it a bowl of soup? Then the pats threw in some crackers with the soup and got Randy from the Raiders?
    I don't remember the number, all I know is they were conservative as usual. They like building through the draft and rarely make a noticeable splash as far as other acquisitions. Heck, Favre was willing to take the difference out of his own pocket to meet Moss' demands. It goes to show you how hurting he is for a big time playmaker offensively.

paul Mordeeb
    paul Mordeeb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

This is a joke watching brady and moss play catch!!! Lets see if the Pats can stop the Pats this next drve!!!!

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

Actually, I believe a round or 2 better draft pick...the thing was about 60-70% of the locals didn't want Randy because of his past and about the same ratio of negative respones were faxed to the Packers....totally scared them off

20Four7
    Timmy T = Failure
    20Four7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4120

BBD could you explain how the Chargers could be favored in the 2nd half after stinking out the first half. I took the over since it looked like heavy money was pouring in on SD and if they score a couple it was certainly going over. What was I missing here.

EJandV
    EJandV's Avatar Become A Pro!

because like in all sports when a team is up big they change their gameplan /play calling , players let up , alot of reasons . For a team to make any kind of a comeback , having them + 17 is pretty sweet , which is what I had them for 2nd half . A team that is a 3 .5 pt dogs at the start ,just because of a bad 1st half doesnt mean thats it ,is like having chargers + 17 when doing the half time line at the half . The comeback just never materialized , it could have just as easily , a play here a good play call there ,is always easy to say after the fact .
    If you went against every team because they had a bad first half you would lose all of the comeback wins and of course the ones that didnt even finish close but were still good enough for the 2nd half .
    Judging by the first half means jack , or lets just say it is simply another 50/50 result overall . CORRECTION : the line I had was sd would be good if they could lose by 21 friggin points , not 17 , ridiculous .
    Last edited by EJandV; 09-17-07 at 01:19 PM.