austintx05
    austintx05's Avatar Become A Pro!

San Diego Is The Better Team

funniest shit I have heard all week

Don Dollars
    Don Dollars's Avatar Become A Pro!

San Diego looks disgusting. Fire Turner.

They may be rethinking the firing of Marty

austintx05

of course its stupid...said it all preseason....lost a hall of fame coach for someone who has yet to have a single winning season as a HC

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

They're not the better coached team, not the more experienced team, and their QB is still very young and certainly not Tom Brady. Still though, I think they have a more talented roster. They've just got to find their rhythm, that probably won't come until later in the year.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by austintx05 View Post
    of course its stupid...said it all preseason....lost a hall of fame coach for someone who has yet to have a single winning season as a HC
    I agree with this, I'm not a supporter in booting Marty. His team was so close last year under his leadership.

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

The players lost that playoff game not Marty...and the Chargers came back in a lot of games...you just know with Norv coaching this is over...he has no game plan for a team with offense weapons all over the place...

austintx05

sd is smoke and mirrors

they were last year as well....it was their best shot to win with marty and NE went into their house and won.

2 years ago SD didn't even make the playoffs

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

It's week 2, folks. There's a lot of season left.

If you think SD won't make the playoffs, you're crazy. Not even Norv is that terrible.

Firing Marty was absolutely a mistake, though.

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

sd is smoke and mirrors

they were last year as well...
    Idiotic post.

NEP Dynasty
    NEP Dynasty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Amen.

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Yeah....but now the GM has a coach he can work with! ROFLMAO

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by imgv94 View Post
    Idiotic post.
    Agreed.

EJandV
    EJandV's Avatar Become A Pro!

I really want to know if you guys always type like this counting a team out early ? what happens when the team makes the big comeback ?
    Honestly , what do you guys that think like this that are typing this kinda stuff say then ?
    Like the famous dolphin jet game when the jets came back ........... ahh like games all the time in sports when a team makes a comeback . plzzzzzz fill me in .

austintx05

keep the west coast bias....

austintx05

still lot of game left....lets see is SD gives em a game....maybe they prove me wrong....

I am not counting out SD, but the talk about how SD is the better team is false

austintx05

yawn

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by EJandV View Post
    I really want to know if you guys always type like this counting a team out early ? what happens when the team makes the big comeback ?
    Honestly , what do you guys that think like this that are typing this kinda stuff say then ?
    Like the famous dolphin jet game when the jets came back ........... ahh like games all the time in sports when a team makes a comeback . plzzzzzz fill me in .
    NE is the top team in the NFL right now. Spot them 24 points at halftime on their home field and you might as well shut off the lights and go home.

riverrunner
    riverrunner's Avatar Become A Pro!

funniest shit I have heard all week
    I was gonna agree with you on that until I heard during the game that one of the SD players said that if they played NE 10 times they would win 9 of them. If I had that on TIVO I would have played it back a few times just to make sure that I heard it right.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just shows that Chargers aren't concerned with this loss. If that's good or not, I don't know. But after last season I can definitely understand that their focus is more on the playoffs and less on the regular season.

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Just wasn't the Chargers night is all. Chargers offense definitely not the same right now.

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by imgv94 View Post
    Just wasn't the Chargers night is all. Chargers offense definitely not the same right now.
    Typical of a coaching change. It's week 2. NE is clicking on all cylinders right now. SD will take at least until week 10 to get going to that level. Factor this accordingly into your handicapping, folks.

Sportsgirl
    Sportsgirl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Amen to that! You take a 14-2 team from last season and hand it to Norv Turner why???

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsgirl View Post
    Amen to that! You take a 14-2 team from last season and hand it to Norv Turner why???
    One word: EGO.

Same reason Jerry Jones and Dan Snyder make every other move that they make. Sure they give lip service to winning, but it's really about EGO. Jerry Jones basically fired Jimmy Johnson after Johnson coached two straight Super Bowl victories. You can't tell me that Jimmy Johnson was a quitter and couldn't be convinced to come back for another season. Hell, he went on to coach again with a different franchise. Jimmy Johnson was pushed out the door because Jerry Jones couldn't share the spotlight, much less relinquish even a tiny bit of control. This is true of certain NFL owners, but it's true of people in everyday life. There's control freaks out there. Some people are not happy unless they've got a finger up someone else's spine.