etothep
    etothep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

what am i missing?

bengals -6.5? did cleveland sign a running back, a corner, a safety, and a new coach or 3 this week without me hearing about it?

on a similar note, is new orleans really only 3.5 points better than tb at tampa? a tb team without their starting running back and a dinged up starting qb (granted they do have 12 other qbs to choose from), but i've got to be missing something here with these 2 games

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

They are both strong bets bro.

rugbybdyb
    rugbybdyb's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nope I think its still good old Jamal lewis, I cant believe that Cincy is not favored by at least ten, the Saints are probably that close because there poor showing against the colts, but I think they bounce back this week and win by two touchdowns.

etothep
    etothep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

Quote Originally Posted by rugbybdyb View Post
    Nope I think its still good old Jamal lewis, I cant believe that Cincy is not favored by at least ten, the Saints are probably that close because there poor showing against the colts, but I think they bounce back this week and win by two touchdowns.
    my sentiments exactly

Don Dollars
    Don Dollars's Avatar Become A Pro!

This used to be a rivalry, but the Browns got smoked 2 times by Cinci last year already. Cinci seems to be a far better team. Cleveland is still kind of a question mark. I wouldn't give up over a TD here.