AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

I think the ref calls in cin ravens was a joke

They take away a TD by heap then give some BS pass interference call to make up for it.

Someone should ref the refs calls for the final decision

this only tells me that next time they meet that baltimore will squash the bengals.

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

I agree, but why Baltimore just didnt run the ball in is beyond me!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

even though it benifited me, the Heap call was bull shiit!

r2d2
    r2d2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

agreed the heap call was bs. however, you can't turn the ball over 5 times in a divisional game on the road and expect to have a win

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by r2d2 View Post
    agreed the heap call was bs. however, you can't turn the ball over 5 times in a divisional game on the road and expect to have a win
    Speaking words of wisdom...

gummo
    Bearcats
    gummo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1195

Yep, the Heap call was terrible. The refs turned around and gift wrapped an easy TD opportunity for Billick and he didn't know how to open it.

LargeMouthBass
    LargeMouthBass's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MJFtheGenius View Post
    I agree, but why Baltimore just didnt run the ball in is beyond me!!!!!!!!!!
    Seriously, run the fukkin ball!!!!!! Why are they trying to be cute? It's not their style.

jonmic
    jonmic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9062

bullshit calls man

area51steve
    area51steve's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by AC1318 View Post
    They take away a TD by heap then give some BS pass interference call to make up for it.

Someone should ref the refs calls for the final decision

this only tells me that next time they meet that baltimore will squash the bengals.
    If I had bet the Ravens last night I would have smashed my fist through a brick wall after a bullshxt call like that. I'm just glad I took the bengals

pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

that game was shit...what the **** happened to cardinals' defense. ****ing joke

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Despite all of those turnovers Baltimore still made it a game. The refs simply closed the deal on the Ravens.....

SFink
    SFink's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think they should allow these calls to be reviewable, I mean the ref could easily see on a replay that there was no interference ! I wasnt even close ! They use replays to see if players have both feet on the ground, why coudlnt they use it to see if someone is causing interference ?

Sure it's a "judgment" call, but they can still use their judgment based on the replay !!

Oh and im not just sayin this because the Heap call cost me alot ! I did have the Bengals as my pick

(but I did lose by 4 pts in one of my fantasy leagues where I had Heap im my lineup !)

xxdsdxx
    xxdsdxx's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cincy will be terrible this year. To receive 6 turnovers and still have to hold your breath waiting for a bad ref call to walk out of your home stadium with a win is pathetic.

Spyder31
    Spyder31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

I had BMORE and it hurt me. Maybe next time the refs will goof up in my favor.