BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Hate to say this...

But the Bills may be the best fade of the week; they lost at least two starting defensive players and the injury to their tight end is going to be a major distraction (my prayers go out to him)...

I think the Bills will come out flat and make a ton of mistakes. Steelers should roll at home with Big Ben throwing at least 4 touchdowns...

EGGY6199
    EGGY6199's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't think you can back Steelers more than a 1* star bet this week. At 7 I would take it on but not over that mark.

The Browns are that bad and Denver are a little better than I thought. Still under the media preception of them.

Its a valid bet Steelers but not the best on the card

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Quote Originally Posted by EGGY6199 View Post
    I don't think you can back Steelers more than a 1* star bet this week. At 7 I would take it on but not over that mark.

The Browns are that bad and Denver are a little better than I thought. Still under the media preception of them.

Its a valid bet Steelers but not the best on the card
    We shall see but I think the Steelers win by at least two touchdowns.

moneyplays
    moneyplays's Avatar Become A Pro!

Buffalo plays well at home. Steelers have a great defense as well. I see the Steelers shutting them out as well.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BatemanPatrickl View Post
    But the Bills may be the best fade of the week; they lost at least two starting defensive players and the injury to their tight end is going to be a major distraction (my prayers go out to him)...

I think the Bills will come out flat and make a ton of mistakes. Steelers should roll at home with Big Ben throwing at least 4 touchdowns...
    I agree with you.