St louis -1.5

Philly -3

LOCKS.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

First off, welcome to SBR Forum.

Second. Careful on listing picks as locks.

Good luck gman.

icemantbi
    icemantbi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

No pick is a lock. With on San Diego and St. Louis. Against you on the Philly pick, think GB has a good chance to cover in that one. Jacksonville, I'm not putting action on it.

ntgarrett
    ntgarrett's Avatar Become A Pro!

Was with ya on Jacksonville......wish we could unlock that bet!

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Looks like that St. Louis LOCK may not pay off for ya!

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

rams defense is so bad

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jacksonville lost...locks??

goldengoat
    goldengoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

probably not the best 1st post ever seen

the "locks" part takes it from being a normal post to a bad one

betplom
    maniac
    betplom's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by icemantbi View Post
    No pick is a lock.
    Apparently a lock can be picked!

WestsidePete

Packers win...locks 0-3

betplom
    maniac
    betplom's Avatar Become A Pro!

I guy who can go 0-4 with his (chalk) picks is just what the doctor ordered. Now I can fade with confidence!

gman8203
    gman8203's Avatar Become A Pro!

Boy I suck!!!!!!!!!!!!

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by betplom View Post
    Apparently a lock can be picked!
    good line there

WestsidePete

Quote Originally Posted by gman8203 View Post
    Boy I suck!!!!!!!!!!!!
    it's ok...just don't put lock in there next time...but welcome to the forum..and the chargers came thru to start you on a winning streak for next week...

BatemanPatrickl

Quote Originally Posted by gman8203 View Post
    Boy I suck!!!!!!!!!!!!
    We all have bad days; avoid "Lock" threads and you will be fine. Good luck next weekend!

EGGY6199
    EGGY6199's Avatar Become A Pro!

All those picks had some merit.

Eagles: Kill Reed and they win
    Jags: I was surprised by this one
    Rams: never a lock but maybe I would have backed
    Chargers: Never a lock but worth backing.

EJandV
    EJandV's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lock is just a word , to me it is the person saying my plays are solid , I like my plays very much , an adjective to put confidence in the selections . If you are hot you are hot , I can say lock or play of the day all day and it would obviously mean I like the pick to be good . Of course I would not have 4 locks really in one day but because someone says this is a lock and happens to miss doesnt mean anything beforehand , hindsight being 20/20 and a person being wrong when they say lock opens the door for people to say SEE YOU CANT SAY LOCK OR THIS IS A SURE THING because they get the evidence to back it AFTER THE FACT , the hindsight is 20/20 all day . I can say this pick is a lock and me saying it IN NO WAY IS A DETERMINING FACTOR IN IF I WILL BE RIGHT OR NOT . I have seen this kind of thinking all through here and I wanted to give my lived it for years take . Example : If someone states I have 4 locks for nfl sunday and he is 3 - 1 In real time >>>>>>> Then there would be no see you should not have said LOCK or sure thing or play of the day , people react off the results to back the negative thinking deep inside them . anyone can go 1 - 0 and state its a lock , wow big deal . Anyone can go 2 - 0 and state this is a lock , 3 - 0 , 4 - 0 , into infinity , when you are right you are right , whatever adjective you choose to dress your picks with , that you want to exude confidence in , it really doesnt make a **** , ( is all about the day and games in question that determine the results , one day 4 - 0 , one day 2 - 2 , if you love the selection , say whatever you like if you are good at this . I dont say lock really on here because is not in my vocab but there are plenty of games I would attach that label too and I back the teams with $ like the strong adjective . It doesnt matter if its right or wrong , if I thought it was a word akin to LOCK then thats what it was , just didnt pay off that time , I can make more money the next time they play because they / I lost that LOCK . anyway , goes on and on and on , multi faceted subjects , but bottom line is when you are right you are right , call it what you like , was a lock . haha but serious

BatemanPatrickl

Quote Originally Posted by EJandV View Post
    Lock is just a word , to me it is the person saying my plays are solid , I like my plays very much , an adjective to put confidence in the selections . If you are hot you are hot , I can say lock or play of the day all day and it would obviously mean I like the pick to be good . Of course I would not have 4 locks really in one day but because someone says this is a lock and happens to miss doesnt mean anything beforehand , hindsight being 20/20 and a person being wrong when they say lock opens the door for people to say SEE YOU CANT SAY LOCK OR THIS IS A SURE THING because they get the evidence to back it AFTER THE FACT , the hindsight is 20/20 all day . I can say this pick is a lock and me saying it IN NO WAY IS A DETERMINING FACTOR IN IF I WILL BE RIGHT OR NOT . I have seen this kind of thinking all through here and I wanted to give my lived it for years take . Example : If someone states I have 4 locks for nfl sunday and he is 3 - 1 In real time >>>>>>> Then there would be no see you should not have said LOCK or sure thing or play of the day , people react off the results to back the negative thinking deep inside them . anyone can go 1 - 0 and state its a lock , wow big deal . Anyone can go 2 - 0 and state this is a lock , 3 - 0 , 4 - 0 , into infinity , when you are right you are right , whatever adjective you choose to dress your picks with , that you want to exude confidence in , it really doesnt make a **** , ( is all about the day and games in question that determine the results , one day 4 - 0 , one day 2 - 2 , if you love the selection , say whatever you like if you are good at this . I dont say lock really on here because is not in my vocab but there are plenty of games I would attach that label too and I back the teams with $ like the strong adjective . It doesnt matter if its right or wrong , if I thought it was a word akin to LOCK then thats what it was , just didnt pay off that time , I can make more money the next time they play because they / I lost that LOCK . anyway , goes on and on and on , multi faceted subjects , but bottom line is when you are right you are right , call it what you like , was a lock . haha but serious
    That had to be the biggest run on sentence in the history of SBR; lock is not a word here at SBR, it is a term squares use to place too much confidence in their selections. Notice how I use periods and other common things found in proper English to make my posts easy to read. Just a tip.

EJandV
    EJandV's Avatar Become A Pro!

If this was english class I would say yes sir . Not trying to be too fine in typing proper , is real life man , I type like I talk and try not to be condescending in what I convey , all proper english would make my articles even longer . But yes sir , no locks here I understand . Follow suit dont lead I get it .