slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

slacker00's NFL spread picks, 9/9/07

I don't normally post my picks very often, and I'm not the best handicapper on here, but I'm feeling excited about the opening Sunday in the NFL, so here's my best picks for today. I'm quoting Pinnacle's current lines.

Eagles -3 -118
    McNabb is healthy & always shreds GB. GB home field advantage isn't what it used to be. GB will play well, but not well enough to cover, today.

Redskins -3 -111
    This one is my biggest "gut" play of the day. I believe in Gibbs and that he'll give this game everything he's got. Miami is still in transition, IMO.

Seattle -5.5 -106
    Seattle is healthy & at home. TB still has too many questions right now. Seattle likes to run up the score, thus cover.

Chargers -6.5 -105
    I just believe the Chargers are in a different class than Chicago right now. Plus they are at home.

Oakland -2.5 -113
    Probably Oakland's best chance to win. Detroit's gotta show me something before I believe in them.

Final disclaimer. I'm betting all favorites, which is a typical rookie mistake. I'm betting from the gut, another rookie mistake. My analysis is shallow and not deeply researched. I'm not even risking any real money on these games. I'm just feeling excited about the games today, and giving some opinions. So, in conclusion, don't risk your money on my picks when I don't even have the confidence to do it myself.

--slacker00

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm taking my chances with the Bolts and the Raiders myself today slacker.

BOL to you with all your plays