bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

New England At New York

Jets +7 Is A Lockkkkkkkkkkk Tight Pick For Week 1.

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    Jets +7 Is A Lockkkkkkkkkkk Tight Pick For Week 1.
    I don't know how much of a lock that 7 is man... I'm sure the J-E-T-S will play the Pats tough, but with the receivers Brady has this year, this particular game could be lopsided. I won't be touching this one with a 10 foot pole... Lot of other games with a lot better value, IMO...

Best of luck to you if you decide to roll on the Jets!

bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Quote Originally Posted by Peyton2MarvinN06 View Post
    I don't know how much of a lock that 7 is man... I'm sure the J-E-T-S will play the Pats tough, but with the receivers Brady has this year, this particular game could be lopsided. I won't be touching this one with a 10 foot pole... Lot of other games with a lot better value, IMO...

Best of luck to you if you decide to roll on the Jets!

IM GONNA BE IN LAS VEGAS FOR OPENING DAY AND WILL HAVE SOMEWHERE AROUND 4K ON THIS GAME............I DONT EVEN NEED THE 7,THE JETS ARE GONNA WIN THIS GAME...

Redchevy
    Redchevy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5697

I'm thinking just the opposite here. NE is vastly improved from last year on both sides of the ball. I think they'll score fast and often with everyone healthy on opening day. I can't see the Jets winning a track meet against NE. I picturing a double digit blowout here, somewhere around 35-17.

BigD
    BigD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1863

The Jets will lose by DD thats a lock

Skankdog
    Skankdog's Avatar Become A Pro!

take new england in the 1st half and game BABY!

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    IM GONNA BE IN LAS VEGAS FOR OPENING DAY AND WILL HAVE SOMEWHERE AROUND 4K ON THIS GAME............I DONT EVEN NEED THE 7,THE JETS ARE GONNA WIN THIS GAME...
    Sorry bud, not to burst your bubble, but you might think about lessening that 4K on the Jets in this one... News Flash- Brady has Stallworth, Moss, Welker, and their leading receiver last year Caldwell to hook up with... Also, A. Thomas added to an already stout defense and Asante Samuel back in the lineup!? I think the Pats cruise in this one man! Do what u want, but don't be betting with your heart(if you are a Jets fan) because it can cost you BIG!!!

Why not pick a safer game say like the Texans -2.5 @ home versus a lousy Chiefs team??? All about pegging the right opportunities in the NFL... While your Jets may cover the 7 somehow, it is not the smart play, IMO!

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

I'm leaning towards the jets in this game.

I wish the line was actually 7 though.

Redchevy
    Redchevy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5697

Lean away from this game, it's a NE blowout here, the Jet's can't even keep this game close.

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

how can u even say jets win this...patriots..vs the jets..PATRIOTS...vs the itty bitty jets

patriots win and they win by alot