Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

Friday NFLX Action (Aug 24)

Pick Patriots at Carolina Panthers

Game Time: 08/24/2007 08:00 PM -
    By: High Rollers Club | procappers.com

After signing veteran QB Vinny Testaverde, it appears now the Patriots will have #1 pivot and new dad Tom Brady for this contest. Nab New England as a pick 'em in Carolina.

High Rollers take note: After an exhaustive search we have read that Tom Brady will be joining his team in Carolina this Friday.

Following the birth of his son Thursday, the New England QB will be even more pumped than usual and fired up for a big win today. The only flaw could be Mr. Interception -- Vinny Testeverde -- the 43-year-old backup quarterback who as signed by the Patiriots this week.

Carolina runs hot and cold. The Pats need this win today to get a win under their belt. Take New England.

Free Pick: Patriots Even (+100)

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

Oakland Raiders +2 vs St. Louis Rams

Game Time: 08/24/2007 10:00 PM -
    By: Rocky Atkinson | rocketmansports.com

The Raiders are averaging 24 points in their first two preseason games while the Rams have tallied just 13 in both of their warmups. Get on Oakland at home tonight against St. Louis.

St Louis is 1-6 against the spread the last three years in non-conference games and the Rams are scoring only 13 points per game both overall and on the road this year.

Oakland is scoring 27 points per game at home this year. The Raiders are 6-1 straight up vs St Louis overall since 1993, including 3-0 SU at home against the Rams since 1993. We'll recommend a small play on Oakland tonight.

Free Pick: Raiders +2 (-103)

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4627

I am not betting these games, but I would have to agree with both the Patriots and Raiders for tonight.