Red_Sux
    Red_Sux's Avatar Become A Pro!

Titans at Patriots

i am going to the pre-season game, so i want to bet on it.

the point spread is a bit tough. my instinct tells me to bet on titans +5.5, but i am going to the game, i don't want to root against my own team. maybe i'll bet a little on the patriots at -5.5.

i think the under 35 is the good bet. i am going to put more money on the under. but it is also no fun rooting for no scoring.

have you ever encounter this delimma? if you're going to the game, it is way more fun if you bet on the home team and over than away and under.

icemaster47
    icemaster47's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2676

Enjoy the game but forget the wagers. I think it's crazy to lay 6 on a pre-season team - any preseason team. think the total is about right but would also pick the under if I had to.

RageWizard
    RageWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!

In this situation I usually bet the price of the tickets for the game against my team and/or take the under. I do this because if my team wins and scores a lot of points in the game, I have a good time at the game and I don't worry about the wager that I have on the game. If my team sucks that particular night I can at least know that I'm covered with the other team covering my expenses.

If your balls-e you can take your team plus the over for the all or nothing good time or crappy angle.

babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

Go dog ML on every game tonight...

babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oh, and for god's sake, take the Giants at +3.5, tease them up to +9.5 with the Under of 41 of Dal/Den. Free money. I'm on it for a couple units.

pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

-
    Last edited by pico; 08-17-07 at 07:53 PM.