JBrown1045
    JBrown1045's Avatar Become A Pro!

My 1st NFL Pick of Season

Give me the Fins + 3 at +110. Since when are the Chiefs backups so good? They lost to a Cleveland team last week. Still no LJ to boot. With Beck and Lemon facing 2nd and 3rd team defenses I'm sure they will pick up some points. As for the Fins RB situation, didn't anyone see Chatman and Cobbs last week? Those guys are going to do some damage against a weak Chiefs defense. This seems like mad value to me. No way the Chiefs get this one. I don't care if its at home or not. This is still preseason and in my opinion the Fins backups are better and lets face it preseason is won and loss by the backups.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

That is exactly the way I played it, +3 +110.

sjelveh
    sjelveh's Avatar Become A Pro!

took the ml lets go phins

LordSpoon
    LordSpoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Sounds like a good play, good luck!

I will be making my first NFL play once the regular season begins, I prefer betting on starters that will play a majority of the game.

-Good Luck

JBrown1045

Quote Originally Posted by JBrown1045 View Post
    Give me the Fins + 3 at +110. Since when are the Chiefs backups so good? They lost to a Cleveland team last week. Still no LJ to boot. With Beck and Lemon facing 2nd and 3rd team defenses I'm sure they will pick up some points. As for the Fins RB situation, didn't anyone see Chatman and Cobbs last week? Those guys are going to do some damage against a weak Chiefs defense. This seems like mad value to me. No way the Chiefs get this one. I don't care if its at home or not. This is still preseason and in my opinion the Fins backups are better and lets face it preseason is won and loss by the backups.
    Not pretty, but what in preseason is? Either way I'll take. 1-0 YTD. Congrats LT and sj and to anybody else that took Fins SU or +3.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4579

Good job.

Money line backers got a gift though, on that reply of the 2 point conversion. Beck was down before the ball crossed the goal.

JBrown1045

Quote Originally Posted by onlòóker View Post
    Good job.

Money line backers got a gift though, on that reply of the 2 point conversion. Beck was down before the ball crossed the goal.
    He was down but not touched until after it broke plain. My opinion anyway. Nevertheless, thats the reason I took the +3 points. Cam showed last week that he doesn't want OT so I knew he would go for two. Didn't want to put myself in that position of a hit or miss. Rather be covered.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4579

Quote Originally Posted by JBrown1045 View Post
    He was down but not touched until after it broke plain. My opinion anyway.
    Yeah, coaches don't play for OT in Preseason.

I respect your opinion.

But.

After they showed that replay and stopped it when he got hit, there was clearly green field in between the ball and goal line.

JBrown1045

Quote Originally Posted by onlòóker View Post
    Yeah, coaches don't play for OT in Preseason.

I respect your opinion.

But.

After they showed that replay and stopped it when he got hit, there was clearly green field in between the ball and goal line.
    Let me go check. I'm a huge Fins fan and Tivo'd game. BRB.

JBrown1045

Nope he was in. Didn't look like the guy behind him touched him till after the ball was over. The other Chief guy in front came over top. I will say this, the Chiefs players hand could have touched him and the camera just didn't pick it up. : )