OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5162

auto fade teams in my crossover system which right now is hitting at 100%

really why did i buck it every team that went from neg. to pos. ATS fell this week

so i got a whole bunch to fade week 5 cardinals went from neg -4.5 to + 8.5 = 13 pt move

ravens covered .05 losing to bills and are heading for a loss but they might perk up to avenge loose to cincy from last year yup im fading cincy they are flat lined up to +9 and over to +8.5

chiefs fade went from negative -8.5 to +11 and happy avenging sb loss to bucs chargers fade went from -31.5 up to +4.5 that ='s 36 pts move

patriots fade even tho it's small they are up n down every other week was -8.5 up to + 6.5 off an O T loss which is negative for most teams even after an O T win it' causes many teams to fail next week

Giants only beat a horrible Bears team and went from neg -9 to plus 7 and struggled for 3 .5 quarters to cover at one point bears were covering again late losing 12-14 as a 3 pt puppy

JETS fade went from neg -9 to +7

raiders fade went from -11.5 to -3.5 than +6.5

eagles on slippery slope barely above 0 line now was +14.5 +9.5 now +1.5

seahawks fade was -5 then up to +6.5 in the highest total ever 48- 45

titans fade was -24 +3.5 +10.5 beacuse colts were worse neg to pos

wash 3 str8 negs -8 - 9.5 -12 losing to a qb that only played 3 games

this team stinks and im glad to see river boat ron getting his brains beat in ...

OldBill

bumpity for all to clean up

Str8Mush4Life
    Str8Mush4Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6139

Why don't you just stick to 'cleaning up' on these plays instead of your weekly 3-legged parlays?

OldBill

Quote Originally Posted by Str8Mush4Life View Post
    Why don't you just stick to 'cleaning up' on these plays instead of your weekly 3-legged parlays?
    yes your right but limited cash to wager bills need to paid and fines new $120 by the 16th fawkkkinnng bot cam phila parking authority

no points on license but get enough tickets and they catch you praked on any main st boom booted and you get hit with $75 fine for boot removal plus tow fee if they tow you and all tickets have to be paid in full before vehicle is released

biggest rico mob ever i swear they robbed billions from every citizen in phila and surrounding counties