OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

just looking at week 4 games i'm going crazy

reason is i have teams playing other teams that did the crossover

negative to positive and a few are non div

o yes Bears +3 at giants bears just went up to 0 tied vs NYG on short week and the defense is still hurting with more added i'm liking Bears here especially in teaser combo with other teams

now packers at home woooo spread jumped -7 to - 10.5 and well Patriots go with Vet back up Brian Hoyer who aint too bad but i see packers failing here because they know they are huge chalk and won as a dog @ TB

now favored nope sorry Pack i hope you lose s/u you couldnt score any points after going up 14 - 3 @ Bucs

eh Packers schedule all garbage teams coming up next game in london vs NYG then 2 more chimpmunks & jets and @ wash so pack aint looking ahead and Patriots just want to win they aint looking ahead to no body

Bills - 3.5 @ ravens wow Buff suffered in my system fade winning 2 games huge by 19 points or more

i see the pattern devolping on Ravens up +8.5 down -7.5 up +8.5 now im guessing fall negative it's reverse flip

of course when you play out of div it's all wacko but bills even after a Miami loss have failed

looking now 2008 after MIA. loss home to Jets -5 s/u loss 2009 after loss @ Mia - 6 vs browns home s/u loss 3-6

2010 home opener loss to Phins +12.5 @ Pack 34-7 blow out

2011 @ Jets +9 cover 24-28

but after 2nd mia loss + 3 home vs denv. won 40-14 then back to sleep final game at pats +10.5 dog 21-49

2012 tho final game vs jets won and HC Chan gailey gone after 3 years

dunno why chargers favovered @ texans after getting buried at home BY Jaguars i'll lean on Hou as home pup +5.5

Steelers now - 3.5 vs jets yeah why now it's the JETS

o boy here it comes Browns on cloud 9 after beating top rival steelers -1.5 @ falcons lol now watch this fawking qb Jacoby Brisset fold up like a pile of c hit gimmw Marriota any day

ok im just picking here none of games handicapped BBL when i see spreads going wrong way

like team thats negative goes bigger negative favored

like team is alredy negative -3 as a pickem then chalked - 4 makes them - 7 the dog goes + now or only - 1 chalk team is now -6 ats

confusing i know

flakeandbake
    flakeandbake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4278

Good stuff

Who do you like in the Jags/Birds game, both spread & ML?

Str8Mush4Life
    Str8Mush4Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6145

Quote Originally Posted by flakeandbake View Post
    Good stuff

Who do you like in the Jags/Birds game, both spread & ML?
    If you read his other post then you would see he said to fade the Jags this week.

He also said to fade the Eagles this week.
    Last edited by Str8Mush4Life; 09-27-22 at 07:38 PM. Reason: Because I'm a dumb shit