OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5228

From years of past results ELIMINATE these teams from Playing in THE SB

eliminate 6 teams playing in london only one team who played in played in London won a SB the GIANTS

this years 6 teams are Vikings Vs saints Packers vs Giants broncos vs Jaguars

Cardinals are this years host city BYE BYE

both sb teams eliminate thats 9

Browns jets = 11 lions = 12 steelers 13 Titans 14 texans 15 colts 16 Eagles 17 wash 18 ravens 19 falcons; panthers 21 seattle 22 Bears 23

Raiders 24 (just cant do it with current QB)dolphins 25 Cowboys 26 49ers 27

also the team featured on hard knocks last year they had two Cowboys 1st then later in season the Colts so far any team featured on Hard Knocks series has never played in a super bowl Cowboys again featured on H K this year!

and now the 49ers moving forward with trey lance ...i just remembered some guy bet like $12 K on 49ers to win the sb this year

SO we have left in my opinion Bills Patriots Chiefs---Tampa bay (long shot new HC is proven loser)

gotta add Seattle in for NFC

also you know results teams that start 0-2 rare to make sb and like 2 -4 as cheifs did last year

you want your SB team to be at 7-3 or better after week 10 and final SOS at week 17 like last year rams #1 Bengals # 4

and any healthy team that loses 4 or more weeks in a row has never come out of playoffs since we started SB years in 1965

and any team that got in with a 9-7 record has lost except the Giants who suffered due to injuries that year

and still patriots 2 x in season and the sb
    Last edited by OldBill; 07-27-22 at 11:43 AM.

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

As far as the London games, there is no way you can make a mathematical conclusion and eliminate a team from the SB. There isn't a big enough sample to even draw that conclusion. Also, like you stated, we already have one team that has accomplished that feat. So, in my conclusion, the stat is literally worthless.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

Do the Rams still play in the NFL???

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

i think it is tough to throw out teams with the parity in the league now. how no one repeats as champions is even more reason to worry about dark horses.

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19557

Seattle has no chance.

209 Life
    Off to BMR. Deuces
    209 Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6750

Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post
    eliminate 6 teams playing in london only one team who played in played in London won a SB the GIANTS

this years 6 teams are Vikings Vs saints Packers vs Giants broncos vs Jaguars

Cardinals are this years host city BYE BYE

both sb teams eliminate thats 9

Browns jets = 11 lions = 12 steelers 13 Titans 14 texans 15 colts 16 Eagles 17 wash 18 ravens 19 falcons; panthers 21 seattle 22 Bears 23

Raiders 24 (just cant do it with current QB)dolphins 25 Cowboys 26 49ers 27

also the team featured on hard knocks last year they had two Cowboys 1st then later in season the Colts so far any team featured on Hard Knocks series has never played in a super bowl Cowboys again featured on H K this year!

and now the 49ers moving forward with trey lance ...i just remembered some guy bet like $12 K on 49ers to win the sb this year

SO we have left in my opinion Bills Patriots Chiefs---Tampa bay (long shot new HC is proven loser)

gotta add Seattle in for NFC

also you know results teams that start 0-2 rare to make sb and like 2 -4 as cheifs did last year

you want your SB team to be at 7-3 or better after week 10 and final SOS at week 17 like last year rams #1 Bengals # 4

and any healthy team that loses 4 or more weeks in a row has never come out of playoffs since we started SB years in 1965

and any team that got in with a 9-7 record has lost except the Giants who suffered due to injuries that year

and still patriots 2 x in season and the sb
    Fukk you dude Carr top 10 you know shit about this game

dollarbill
    dollarbill's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1206

Bengals 26-1

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1204

Quote Originally Posted by RangeFinder View Post
    As far as the London games, there is no way you can make a mathematical conclusion and eliminate a team from the SB. There isn't a big enough sample to even draw that conclusion. Also, like you stated, we already have one team that has accomplished that feat. So, in my conclusion, the stat is literally worthless.

this makes much more sense then post #1

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22656

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    Seattle has no chance.
    Pete Carroll needs help to tie his shoe laces. The worst coach in the NFL and there are some bad ones.
    For sure the worst white coach.

mcaulay777
    mcaulay777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16291

Ive hated Pete Carrol Forever because the first time i ever saw him was that year he made the choke sign on the side lines when the opposing kicker missed a field goal!

2175jwd
    2175jwd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Zebrakiller lives!!!

OldBill

Quote Originally Posted by RangeFinder View Post
    hey man huge sample size we been paying in london for 14 years it's 6 teams every year the only team that hasn't made the trip was Packers but they get to make the trip this year

SO far it's very strong indicator these 6 teams will not win the sb even the year Patriots smoked the Buccaneers they didnt make it to the SB

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21629

Nobody is eliminated yet.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1896

hey man huge sample size we been paying in london for 14 years it's 6 teams every year the only team that hasn't made the trip was Packers but they get to make the trip this year

SO far it's very strong indicator these 6 teams will not win the sb even the year Patriots smoked the Buccaneers they didnt make it to the SB
    If the NY Giants has played in London and won the Super Bowl. Packers still got a chance to win. I'm still betting on the Packers as one of the teams to win the Super Bowl.

2175jwd
    2175jwd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

This is definitely zebrakiller!

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22656

The answer hasn't got anyhting to do with London, it's the fact the NFL sends crap teams there every year. Crap teams don't win SB's very often.
    Case closed.
    Why Does the NFL Keep Sending Trash Games to London? - The Ringer

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I would think about 10 teams have a shot to win superbowl this year

Lots of good qbs

Jowframs
    Jowframs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6645

Hmm
    Bucs hosted SB=Won
    Rams hosted SB=Won
    Cards host SB=?

OldBill

Quote Originally Posted by Jowframs View Post
    Hmm
    Bucs hosted SB=Won

Cards host SB=?
    Rams hosted SB=Won rams were not sole owners of stadium they share it with chargers and the rams blew the cover again to be 100% perfect never cashing a ticket

TB yes and they were dog to Chefs and somebody in vegas fawwwwwkeeed up because i knew chefs were decimated with O line injuries and were on thier way to get buried and the BUCS defnse was #1 that year when did you ever see mahoomes never throw a TD pass or Chiefs not score a td

oooo BTW cards aint playing in SB because thier final 2 games are on the road so if they get in as WC which i doubt this means 5 str8 roads needed to win they are bad traveling team also I guarantee Cardinals will not be in the SB

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 192

Cards won’t b in the superbowl

they will b in the World Series

OldBill

ok wise guys come back here in febuary and lets see if all these teams are NOT playing in super bowl

oooooo another thing 100% teams featured on HBO's hard knocks series NEVER EVER made it to Superbowl

last year two teams featured Cowboys and colts

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

Rams hosted SB=Won rams were not sole owners of stadium they share it with chargers and the rams blew the cover again to be 100% perfect never cashing a ticket

TB yes and they were dog to Chefs and somebody in vegas fawwwwwkeeed up because i knew chefs were decimated with O line injuries and were on thier way to get buried and the BUCS defnse was #1 that year when did you ever see mahoomes never throw a TD pass or Chiefs not score a td

oooo BTW cards aint playing in SB because thier final 2 games are on the road so if they get in as WC which i doubt this means 5 str8 roads needed to win they are bad traveling team also I guarantee Cardinals will not be in the SB
    Thank you so much, OldBill.

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

Do you know how many samples it takes to draw a mathematical conclusion? Ask a statistics professor. What he will tell you is it takes at least 10,000 samples to draw any type pf conclusion, which makes most trends useless in sports, which is why the sports books will gladly offer them to you for free. Sure, the trend is your friend, but you have to have enough samples, which, we don't.

OldBill

10,000 samples lmao id have to go back to the 80's or maybe 70's and thats not gonna work becuse of rules changes so the past 10 years and 15 years is enough

but you go ahead RANGE FINDER and bet against my picks or just do what you been doing every year in NFL.

OldBill

ok lets see london games it's been 14 years 6 teams per year thats 84 teams and only the Giants won a SB

omg your true ODDS should be 83-1 fawkkk yeah i'm in $1 to win $83 but no sports books give out these odds

OldBill

no team featured in this series has ever made it to superbowl

last year they used Cowboys and colts

another thing about Cowboys NO HC has ever won 2 superbowls with two different teams

OldBill

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    The answer hasn't got anyhting to do with London, it's the fact the NFL sends crap teams there every year. Crap teams don't win SB's very often.
    Case closed.
    Why Does the NFL Keep Sending Trash Games to London? - The Ringer

TY MIKE HUNTERTZ lol just figured out your user name if replace the H with a C UNTERTZ

chargers4222

TY MIKE HUNTERTZ lol just figured out your user name if replace the H with a C UNTERTZ
    Wow, great observation my friend. Thanks again for all you do.

Pick'nParlays
    My Wifi Name is PrettyFly4aWifi
    Pick'nParlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

Wow what a weird way to predict the SB

OldBill

Quote Originally Posted by Pick'nParlays View Post
    Wow what a weird way to predict the SB
    the better team with top ranked defense always wins s/u and ats

as in Giants D vs patriots twice Bucs # 1 ranked D vs decimated Chiefs

seahawks Legion of doom shut out peyton manning and donkeys won 38- 8

Broncos D slammed the over rated Panthers 15-1 broncos were 10-6 that year

chargers4222

the better team with top ranked defense always wins s/u and ats

as in Giants D vs patriots twice Bucs # 1 ranked D vs decimated Chiefs

seahawks Legion of doom shut out peyton manning and donkeys won 38- 8

Broncos D slammed the over rated Panthers 15-1 broncos were 10-6 that year
    The "donkeys" would be the Broncos, who lost 43-8, not 38-8. The Broncos were also 12-4 in 2015, not 10-6. Giants and Patriots was 10+ years ago. I don't know if you have mental problems or you're just really old or what, but you post a lot of weird and dumb shit.

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Does the guy who made this post realize the last two SB winners were the "home" team (Tampa and rams)...and he eliminated the Host team AZ instantly.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11848

ok lets see london games it's been 14 years 6 teams per year thats 84 teams and only the Giants won a SB omg your true ODDS should be 83-1 fawkkk yeah i'm in $1 to win $83 but no sports books give out these odds
    Just so you know, there has been a total of 30 NFL games played in London.

OldBill

Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLx View Post
    Does the guy who made this post realize the last two SB winners were the "home" team (Tampa and rams)...and he eliminated the Host team AZ instantly.
    yes because they suck and final 2 games are away this means if get in as WC they are forced on the road 3 more times with no break and no team has ever won the 4th SF close last year @ Rams covered as 3.5 dog also i remind you rams shared that stadium with Chargers they were not sole owners of that stadium

id wish i could lay odds for cards to even get to SB but i did show in thread thier odds to win conf and sb

OldBill

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    Just so you know, there has been a total of 30 NFL games played in London.
    ok lets see 14 years x 3 games = 42 your math is lil bit off unless there was years only 2 games played in london

What NFL team has played the most games in London?

Since 2013, the NFL has brought at least two games per season to London, excluding the 2020 season because of the COVID-19 pandemic.

How many NFL games have been played in the UK?

London, the U.K., has hosted 28 NFL games
    Last edited by OldBill; 08-28-22 at 02:37 PM.

123 Last