lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Ravens LB Jaylen Ferguson dead at 26

Sad. Another young person dead. Yesterday I was being attacked for saying that it might be the vaccine. Young folks are dropping dead and the cause is of course never given.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stake1

coop-dog
    coop-dog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4656

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Sad. Another young person dead. Yesterday I was being attacked for saying that it might be the vaccine. Young folks are dropping dead and the cause is of course never given.
    they know its the vaccine ,cant admit you are wrong when you are in cult

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

It's climate change, not the vaccines

coop-dog

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    It's climate change, not the vaccines
    did you know the vax tards now call it sad ? sudden adult death

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Recency bias. It’s like if I said I’m noticing all hot chicks drive white cars. You would start looking at white cars and looking for that. If you saw a few you would believe it to be true.
    Young people die, old people die it happens. You are looking for something so you are paying more attention to it and trying to connect the dots even though it’s not much difference than it is any other year.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave goduke 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Lol yeah it's fukking SAD alright. Now they wanna go after the infants. Pure evil

goduke

Also cause wasn’t given because he hasn’t been examined yet

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Lol

So before Covid and vaccines young persons never died of natural causes right? It all started after the deadly vacc

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Drugs or Suicide

They leave that out

If 300,000 people drink a glass of water one will die

Thread closed
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: statguy

coop-dog

Lol yeah it's fukking SAD alright. Now they wanna go after the infants. Pure evil
    i think some vax tards are starting to get nervous , justin biber totaly didn't get vax injury
    Last edited by coop-dog; 06-22-22 at 10:37 AM.

goduke

One fat obese overweight person and the other person without a cause of death yet and people are screaming about the vaccine. And you wonder why we are where we are in the current economic environment

coop-dog

Quote Originally Posted by Allure View Post
    Lol

So before Covid and vaccines young persons never died of natural causes right? It all started after the deadly vacc
    have you bothered to check death rates of people under the age of 50 that did not die of covid since vax? news flash its going up massive

jjgold

Duke correct

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    One fat obese overweight person and the other person without a cause of death yet and people are screaming about the vaccine. And you wonder why we are where we are in the current economic environment

coop-dog

what ever helps you sleep

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by coop-dog View Post
    i think some vax tards are starting to get nervous , justin biber totaly didn't get vax injury hahahahah
    It's all good. I don't give a fukk about them anymore. I just feel bad for the kids. They shouldn't suffer because they have dumb parents.

coop-dog

It's all good. I don't give a fukk about them anymore. I just feel bad for the kids. They shouldn't suffer because they have dumb parents.
    ya giving it to kids is insane

goduke

what ever helps you sleep
    Well if we all die from the vaccine you can run the world. Have fun in your dystopian era. You’ll be wishing we all were fine when you are cleaning your clothes in the river

coop-dog

Well if we all die from the vaccine you can run the world. Have fun in your dystopian era. You’ll be wishing we all were fine when you are cleaning your clothes in the river
    i dont want you to die just stop taking boosters and stop killing babys

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Anyone who's saying people are dying FROM the vaccine are dumb fuckin assholes.

Plain and simple

jjgold

Landers nailed it finally

lakerboy

Was Miss Brazil fat?

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14356

In Mary Tyler Moore’s America 🇺🇸 this would never happen.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Anyone who's saying people are dying FROM the vaccine are dumb fuckin assholes.

Plain and simple
    Anyone who said that the vaccine will prevent you from getting covid and getting hospitalized is a dumb fuckin asshole.

Oh wait that was the guy you voted for Joe Biden and Walensky and Fauci. Lmao.

jjgold

Get vaccines has helped 80% of people have mild symptoms only

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Fentanyl overdose probably. Young players love to get high and try drugs. Systems are to clean and pure and they then have heart attacks and die. My best guess.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave JIBBBY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

They said he lost a lot of weight this off season and he was in the sauna a lot trying to lose weight. Could be heat related like a heat sroke.

But since you guys are medical examiners and already figured out it's the vaccine then there is no need to do an autopsy.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: d2bets

goduke

Was Miss Brazil fat?
    No she would fall under the second part which unless I didn’t see it she was being examine to see what exactly cause the hemmorage. But to immediately imply it’s a covid vaccine is bananas. You’re better than this, don’t go down the rabbit hole with the other crazies

las8
    BigdaddyQH is a pedophile
    las8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16799

POD'ded.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    They said he lost a lot of weight this off season and he was in the sauna a lot trying to lose weight. Could be heat related like a heat sroke.

But since you guys are medical examiners and already figured out it's the vaccine then there is no need to do an autopsy.
    How is the Russian ruble doing?

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Celine Dion and Justin Bieber and his girlfriend

https://www.globalresearch.ca/will-t...accine/5783700

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

have you bothered to check death rates of people under the age of 50 that did not die of covid since vax? news flash its going up massive
    Source?

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Was Miss Brazil fat?
    A beauty queen who was once crowned Miss Brazil has died at the age of 27 after a routine tonsil operation went horribly wrong.
    But it's probably a lie and she died because of the vaccine.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Celine Dion and Justin Bieber and his girlfriend

https://www.globalresearch.ca/will-t...accine/5783700
    It makes me sad that people look at these links and think they are truthful.
    Also let’s even give this the benefit of the doubt and play this game for a second….

Let’s say ok the vaccine is some sort of crippling/death sentence right? So 12 billion doses have been given worldwide and 4.8billion people are fully vaccinated. Still with me?
    Now let’s say you Snowball of SBR have your finger on the pulse and find out that 4.8 billion people are going to die at this point what does sharing your article change? If people got the vaccine there’s nothing they can do.
    So now 4.8 billion people die and you get to credit yourself by saying told you so right?
    But who really has the last laugh? if that many people die the world would fall into absolute chaos, your money would mean nothing, you would spend your day building fires and trying to hunt for food while other people tried to kill you and take what you had away.
    So why do you care about posting these crazy articles? Why do you care if you are right? If we die you will die most likely as well just a different way. So I ask what is the purpose?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

It makes me sad that people look at these links and think they are truthful.
    Also let’s even give this the benefit of the doubt and play this game for a second….

Let’s say ok the vaccine is some sort of crippling/death sentence right? So 12 billion doses have been given worldwide and 4.8billion people are fully vaccinated. Still with me?
    Now let’s say you Snowball of SBR have your finger on the pulse and find out that 4.8 billion people are going to die at this point what does sharing your article change? If people got the vaccine there’s nothing they can do.
    So now 4.8 billion people die and you get to credit yourself by saying told you so right?
    But who really has the last laugh? if that many people die the world would fall into absolute chaos, your money would mean nothing, you would spend your day building fires and trying to hunt for food while other people tried to kill you and take what you had away.
    So why do you care about posting these crazy articles? Why do you care if you are right? If we die you will die most likely as well just a different way. So I ask what is the purpose?
    Crazy don't need a purpose.

This is predictable. They were predisposed to believing the vaccines were horrible and so any horrible thing they are going to attribute the vaccine. Fact is, if the vaccine were as bad as they say, with billions taking it, nobody would be able to hide it. It would be obvious. You wouldn't have to cobble together a few hypothetical anecdotes.

jjgold

People die daily

Move
    On

12 Last