goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

Quote Originally Posted by fried cheese View Post
    so if you think its true then what about ppl who identify as a baby or a cat or another race? are those ppl correct that they are whatever they identify as? if not why is gender the only thing that you can decide what you are?
    I just don’t care enough though. That was my point from the beginning. If someone identifies as a different sex or a different species or whatever you are implying then fine it that makes them happy and they don’t want to kill themself or do something bad and they can go on living a fulfilled life without harming themself or others then more power to them.
    I’m not an expert on this by any means but what it comes down to is just being a kind person. Just live your life, let them live there life. It’s a cheerleading job, I mean come on who cares

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is there an angle here? Is this going to be disruptive to opposing teams? Imagine the pyramid with this one on top, opposing QB happens to look over at the right time and catches a glimpse of a chocolate helicopter.

Carolina Panthers completely dead to me now.

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17104

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    I just don’t care enough though. That was my point from the beginning. If someone identifies as a different sex or a different species or whatever you are implying then fine it that makes them happy and they don’t want to kill themself or do something bad and they can go on living a fulfilled life without harming themself or others then more power to them.
    I’m not an expert on this by any means but what it comes down to is just being a kind person. Just live your life, let them live there life. It’s a cheerleading job, I mean come on who cares
    im talking about the legal ramifications. do you get to go to juvenile detention for murder if you identify as a baby? can a 6 year old identify as an adult to smoke, drink, drive, and have sex? if someone identifies as an ant do they lose all of their rights and now can be murdered legally? can u identify as an endangered species whos habitat is protected and not have to pay rent or property tax because if they kick you out they would be destroying your habitat?
    Last edited by fried cheese; 06-09-22 at 03:00 PM.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

Quote Originally Posted by fried cheese View Post
    im talking about the legal ramifications. do you get to go to juvenile detention for murder if you identify as a baby? can a 6 year old identify as an adult to smoke, drink, drive, and have sex? if someone identifies as an ant do they lose all of their rights and now can be murdered legally? can u identify as an endangered species whos habitat is protected and not have to pay rent or property tax because if they kick you out they would be destroying your habitat?
    Those are wild comparisons seeing as age determines whether your a baby or adult
    All humans are mammals so they arent ants

I think you are just debating to debate but lets at least keep it realistic. This is like when people said the government was going to kill us all with the vaccine. These are just wild arguments

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    Is there an angle here? Is this going to be disruptive to opposing teams? Imagine the pyramid with this one on top, opposing QB happens to look over at the right time and catches a glimpse of a chocolate helicopter.

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17104

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Those are wild comparisons seeing as age determines whether your a baby or adult
    All humans are mammals so they arent ants

I think you are just debating to debate but lets at least keep it realistic. This is like when people said the government was going to kill us all with the vaccine. These are just wild arguments
    ok so you agree that those are ridiculous but when a male identifies as a woman then they get to play womens sports, use womens bathrooms/locker rooms and go to womens prisons? how is that not equally ridiculous?

why is sex something that you can choose but not those other characteristics?

also age is not the only determining factor of whether you are an adult or not. courts regularly decide minors are adults based on the type of crime they commit (which is ridiculous). and i can use your own mammal argument for sex. men have testicles so they arent women.
    Last edited by fried cheese; 06-09-22 at 05:57 PM.

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22962

michael obama

comet52
    comet52's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 850

When your qb is Sam Darnold, you have to try something extreme to get the focus off that dismal reality. They said Tepper was a genius when he bought the team, they said lookout for this genius hedge fund guy, he'll tear up this league! It's come down to his coach and qb and team suck so bad he needs a sideline freakshow to take people's minds off of it. Maybe he really is a genius...

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 292

ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7772

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

Fukking fa fag…..dicks are for chicks

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22962

K--L it it's a MF Cancer F-K CLT

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 292

Yulia74
    Yulia74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4360

steelers dont have cheerleaders

Luv2Play2
    Luv2Play2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 225

jerry jones wont be bullied.. fucing sicking

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    Imagine the pyramid with this one on top, opposing QB happens to look over at the right time and catches a glimpse of a chocolate helicopter.

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Oh....say it aint so

First 1234