JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Quote Originally Posted by BarkingToad View Post
    Still working out… to be a slave? That’s a rather odd use of time for a freedom fighter.
    He was just complaining that the NFL was a slave league. Now he's looking for a job from them.. Oh that silly hypocrite!

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    This guy almost won a superbowl
    Did he?
    Or is it Frank Gore almost won SF a Super Bowl that season?

Go inside the game, look at all the game logs that season, especially the post season.
    SF had major success like this.
    Kaep under center, takes the snap, shoves the rock in Gore's gut, steps aside, and says these six magic words "Run Frank run, go Frank go"

A large majority of the plays called on offense involved Gore running.

Predictable as the 1986 Giants formula for success with Simms, but it worked great.
    Boring as a Sunday mass service, predicable as the day is long, but it worked.

mcaulay777
    mcaulay777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16291

Good i hope they sign him will give me another excuse not to watch this crap team!Ive hated the Raiders since i was a kid in the 70s The Davis Family are Buffoons. I drove by that dump of a dome in Las Vegas when i drove by it is a Eyesore. All these new stadiums are just bad Jerry's World Knockoffs!

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20397

Quote Originally Posted by mcaulay777 View Post
    Good i hope they sign him will give me another excuse not to watch this crap team!Ive hated the Raiders since i was a kid in the 70s The Davis Family are Buffoons. I drove by that dump of a dome in Las Vegas when i drove by it is a Eyesore. All these new stadiums are just bad Jerry's World Knockoffs!

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    There is a better chance of you getting a brain….
    Triggered.... Haha

Mac4Lyfe

Can you think of 2 other people that have triggered more people than Kaepernick and Trump???

---------- Jibbby ----------------------------- Manny ------------------------------------ Booya ------------------------

stevenash

The guys at RotoWire say Kaep looked pretty sharp in the workout.
    They also say he's still rusty, which is understandable.

If he earns a backup QB role on the big squad because he earned it, well good on him, I'm a strong believer in meritocracy.
    If he lands a spot on the roster to appease special interests' groups, well, I'll have something to say if that happens.

If he's getting a legit shot, there's nothing wrong with that.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    The guys at RotoWire say Kaep looked pretty sharp in the workout.
    They also say he's still rusty, which is understandable.
    If he earns a backup QB role on the big squad because he earned it, well good on him, I'm a strong believer in meritocracy.
    If he lands a spot on the roster to appease special interests' groups, well, I'll have something to say if that happens.
    If he's getting a legit shot, there's nothing wrong with that.
    The guy is probably not a top 40 QB but probably at least a top 60. The problem with him is that his style is not very transferable. There's not many teams that playbooks are geared to him and very few would or should tailor an offense to him. I seriously doubt any team is going to just offer him a spot to appease anyone. If he can play, he can play, if he can't, everyone will know that too.

For example, I just heard in Cleveland that everyone is excited by Deshaun Watson's play. The guy just has an IT factor. He's tall, athletic and can throw the rock. Teammates love having guys that can ball out. If you suck, they're going to let you know. This is not welfare. You better be ready to perform because several other guys are ready to take your spot.

Mac4Lyfe

Damn Nasher - I'm reading a book that is talking about meritocracy. Nice.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^Mac quickly becoming a rapid fire posting whore!

Points Awarded:

KiDBaZkiT gave JIBBBY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

6 years come on,might as well bring back Brett favre

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Damn Nasher - I'm reading a book that is talking about meritocracy. Nice.

I believe in meritocracy in principle, you get what you get by merit, nothing's handed to you.
    It's a controversial topic though, there's a book Just's been released from a leading Yale law professor who argues against it.
    I read some excerpts, the professor does make some valid points stating the super rich will always benefit from meritocracy because they can afford all the resources to better himself, like an Ivy League education, their children, and so forth to give them a leg up.

No society is perfect, there's are flaws, but in theory, you should get what you get by earning it, none of this nepotism shit.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave stevenash 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Mac's theory is you get what you get by listening to michael jackson albums and eating everything in sight

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7439

First white guy to sack him should do Jared Allen’s hog-tie over him, you know, as a joke…..

C77-ABDAB-5-C7-A-4-B80-96-BD-5-F06-AD0-B4987

play4win
    play4win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5173

colon is the new blm karen
    that clown now full flesh under blm control or what. its disgusting as hell

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I can't believe this race baiting kneeling clown is still making the news. He so needs to just go away! Raiders won't sign him because he sucks and can't throw the pigskin. SF benched back in the day for a reason.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I can't believe this race baiting kneeling clown is still making the news. He so needs to just go away! Raiders won't sign him because he sucks and can't throw the pigskin. SF benched back in the day for a reason.
    Not only that, his last season his numbers were no good. Marcellus Wiley explained on VLAD TV that Kaepernick had a few opportunities to work out for teams years ago and squandered them and also failed to report for a community service he pledged to do for underprivileged blacks. Guys a fukking clown.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I'd love for this guy to make the team, end up starting and lead the Raiders to a Super Bowl just for some of you guys to jump off a fukking cliff. I've never seen one guy trigger so many people in my lifetime. Well maybe Trump.

There is a better chance of you getting a brain….
    Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Man Mac you are not well

He is worthless Harry….he hates Texas but lives there….clown
    About 3 years ago Mac always had some interesting posts.... was level headed. Actually had something educational to say. What happened to him from that point to now.... sort of reminds me of this kid I knew growing up with... was always a bad ass... tough guy... big time ALPHA. Humorous to talk too. He went to Michigan State for a year.... came back the next Summer and was QUEER AS FUKK. Rumor has it... he got trained by some gay dudes one night... and was never the same. (True story). Now Mac... not saying this happened to you... but I question it.
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave TheMoneyShot 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

There is definitely a better chance of kap playing again than MAC stops sukking dikk

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Better shot at making a USFL roster. I guess he's to privileged for that.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I mean... he could be better than Carr?

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5228

PROTESTING IS FINE ON YOUR OWN TIME AS MANY OWNERS AND HEAD COACHES SAID!

BUT NOT ON MY TIME BIAAAAAAAAATCCCCCCH YOUR EMPLOYED BY ME AND I PAY YOU THERE FOR BYE BYE

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10316

Man we are going to hear about it 24/7

209 Life
    Off to BMR. Deuces
    209 Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6750

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I mean... he could be better than Carr?
    Put the crack down. Carr beat him with a 3 win team his rookie year

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9120

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    He was just complaining that the NFL was a slave league. Now he's looking for a job from them.. Oh that silly hypocrite!
    That was the first thing I thought of too... this guys is a fool. People who support him are obviously not paying attention.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22668

Madden and Al Davis rolling in their graves......a pussy playing for the Silver and Black?

They will be crying to think Kaperdick was even condsidered to be signed onto this team, who's motto is:

Commitment to Excellence,”

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

guy sued the NFL....nobody wants this attention whore on their team. Add that he sucks as well....

JacketFan81
    GO GEORGIA TECH!
    JacketFan81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3920

8-8 in his final season, which was 6 years ago? No guarantees this dude has maintained his physical fitness or has been eating right in that time period. Not to mention not playing against any high level opposition in those 6 years?

SIGN ME UP LOL

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JacketFan81 View Post
    8-8 in his final season, which was 6 years ago? No guarantees this dude has maintained his physical fitness or has been eating right in that time period. Not to mention not playing against any high level opposition in those 6 years?

SIGN ME UP LOL
    The race baiter to his creddit was always fit and ripped. I do think he eats right and works out still or he wouldn't be trying this garbage tryout..

Probably just a publicity stunt like before. He's becoming an after thought and this keeps his name in the papers. https://thespun.com/nfl/door-open-fo...l-world-reacts

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5228

Quote Originally Posted by JacketFan81 View Post

SIGN ME UP LOL

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

he's fukkin white !

what are we doing here ?!?!???!?!!!!

play4win
    play4win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5173

still talkin about this bum. blm fanboys in da forum. fruity as alezay.

Four33
    5-3-2
    Four33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1854

He knows his time is up . My guess is Nike ppl want a return on there investment.

Culture war wasn't won by the left like he and the lefties thought. Hope he stays cancelled.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8393

The year is 2041 .... Sources say teams were impressed with Colin Kaepernicks recent work out ..

The guy did some really good things and some really bad things as a 49er . But he's been out of the league for 7 years. Let's stop pretending every July that any team is interested in this guy anymore.

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid...24791526319819

First 12