Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

NFL Draft Round 2. Let My Work Get You Paid (Most Likely)

I've been reading and watching video like a pretend NFL scout for 15 years. Its fun to me. Sometimes I'm way off. I struck out bad on WR Denzel Mims from Baylor

but last night? Hit both my big bets and cleared $440 overall. I pounded Ritter Over 30.5. I think he's a bust. In fact I think Matt Corral (and maybe Howell) pass him. That might be a nice bet if you can find it?

I did find Willis first QB/Watson first WR (+170) on Fan Duel. Which brings me to my play:

WR Christian Watson Under 42.5 DraftKings

This kid has #1 WR potential. 6'4, 208, 4.36 forty, 38.5" vertical. A fast cone drill too. I know it was 6 something but can't find it now? He came to the Senior Bowl late and looked great. Ran better routes then what they expected. From N Dakota St or wherever and didn't play great competition but neither did Jerry Rice or Randy Moss in college.

Mel Kiper has Watson #28 overall

The thing is about this kid is that he's quick and not just fast like alot of tall WRs. They ran him on reverses, etc. and how is a DB supposed to deal with a 6'4 guy with a 38" vertical? That means his arms are like 12' in the air?

My Colts are #42 and need WR like crazy but he'll be gone by then. Colts to draft offense is slam dunk too, but might be -350 or something? My guess would be GB or somebody trades up or #36 Giants, #37 Houston, or #39 Chicago. Seattle has #40-#41 and really needs a young WR too when you think about it. Rebuilding so they're going to do like Tenn last night and deal Metcalf and/or Lockett at some point. Shitty teams don't pay $40 mil to 2 WRs

Good Luck!!
    Last edited by Fred The Hammer; 04-29-22 at 01:25 PM.

Fred The Hammer

[QUOTE=Fred The Hammer;30862348]I've been reading and watching video like a pretend NFL scout for 15 years. Its fun to me. Sometimes I'm way off. I struck out bad on WR Denzel Mims from Baylor

but last night? Hit both my big bets and cleared $440 overall. I pounded Ritter Over 30.5. I think he's a bust. In fact I think Matt Corral (and maybe Howell) pass him. That might be a nice bet if you can find it?

I did find Willis first QB/Watson first WR (+170) on Fan Duel. Which brings me to my play:

WR Christian Watson Under 42.5 DraftKings

This kid has #1 WR potential. 6'4, 208, 4.36 forty, 38.5" vertical. A fast cone drill too. I know it was 6 something but can't find it now? He came to the Senior Bowl late and looked great. Ran better routes then what they expected. From N Dakota St or wherever and didn't play great competition but neither did Jerry Rice or Randy Moss in college.

Mel Kiper has Watson #28 overall

The thing is about this kid is that he's quick and not just fast like alot of tall WRs. They ran him on reverses, etc. and how is a DB supposed to deal with a 6'4 guy with a 38" vertical? That means his arms are like 12' in the air?

My Colts are #42 and need WR like crazy but he'll be gone by then. Colts to draft offense is slam dunk too, but might be -350 or something? My guess would be GB or somebody trades up or #36 Giants, #37 Houston, or #39 Chicago. Seattle has #40-#41 and really needs a young WR too when you think about it. Rebuilding so they're going to do like Tenn last night and deal Metcalf and/or Lockett at some point. Shitty teams don't pay $40 mil to 2 WRs

You're welcome

Fred The Hammer

Have Colts +210 to draft WR in a small parlay. On the clock:

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    Have Colts +210 to draft WR in a small parlay. On the clock:
    Traded down and still hit it. Thats how I roll