thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    Look here, nothing new whatsoever. Sbr bans thom esq for 3 weeks, and here he is taking a shit in jv’s thread.
    he is never going to learn
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Another one (JV) he can't leave alone.
    He trolls him too.He'll be on another vacation within a day.
    Book it.

Hope you are correct, and hopefully this time, instead of 3 weeks, it is 3 months. not sure what sbr is doing allowing him to repeatedly take dumps in Pt
    Oh look, its 2 of the nastiest posters complaining like little children.

thomorino

Hope you are correct, and hopefully this time, instead of 3 weeks, it is 3 months. not sure what sbr is doing allowing him to repeatedly take dumps in Pt
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    When he was gone there were actual threads created about how great the banter has been, how great the site was again.
    He gets reinstated, the place becomes a toilet again.

Very curious as to why that is.
    It amazes me that posters like these who post nothing but trash 24 hours a day actually complain about the state of the forum. Neither of you are remotely capable of starting a single thread worth reading.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

You should be perma-banned. Have no clue why Optional thinks he can “rehabilitate” you after your three-week ban.
    All you do is spam Pt with your BS. this is not your thread and instead of congratulating Jv? You did all you could to ruin it. you are what is wrong with Sbr, as you presently have 6 threads at the top of Pt, and you are spamming the hell of out of the quality threads like this one

thomorino

You should be perma-banned. Have no clue why Optional thinks he can “rehabilitate” you after your three-week ban.
    All you do is spam Pt with your BS. this is not your thread and instead of congratulating Jv? You did all you could to ruin it. you are what is wrong with Sbr, as you presently have 6 threads at the top of Pt, and you are spamming the hell of out of the quality threads like this one
    I post picks and threads about sports, all you do is type nasty personal attack or me and other posters. You don't have a single post or thread of anything.

budwiser
    budwiser's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1008

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    I post picks and threads about sports, all you do is type nasty personal attack or me and other posters. You don't have a single post or thread of anything.
    There's another board out there, Covers. You should go there. You'd fit in well imo

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by budwiser View Post
    There's another board out there, Covers. You should go there. You'd fit in well imo
    I don't have any interest at posting at more than one board.

budwiser

I don't have any interest at posting at more than one board.
    Well you should go there imo. There's lotsa people like you there, you'd fit in. check it out when u get the chance.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Johnny just knows how to call long shots to the Super Bowl. Nice going man!

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by budwiser View Post
    Well you should go there imo. There's lotsa people like you there, you'd fit in. check it out when u get the chance.
    I don't have any interest, I'm familiar with covers, its been around a while. I have no interest in posting at more than 1 board.

budwiser

I don't have any interest, I'm familiar with covers, its been around a while. I have no interest in posting at more than 1 board.
    ok. Well the place sux. Enough said.

First ... 4567