johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 192

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Was Nick Foles a Super Bowl QB? Or Trent Dilfer? Brad Johnson?
    Peyton Manning in his last one

or how about Flacco

snd oh ya Eli Manning won two

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    They practice in the cold and the Rams and 9ers do not. It's called acclimation. Rodgers has proven to play well in cold weather also. End of story.
    They have an indoor practice facility bro.

Jibbby for as good as you are at googling food pictures you think you might just fact check yourself every now and again.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post

Jibbby for as good as you are at googling food pictures you think you might just fact check yourself every now and again.
    Nice win Jake. Congrats. I remember when I was giddy over a win. Think that was in 2017
    Points Awarded:

gauchojake gave USCPHILLYGUY 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Nice win Jake. Congrats. I remember when I was giddy over a win. Think that was in 2017
    Thanks philly. I like the wins when there's not much to sweat. I'm secretly happy we didn't have to host a bunch of insane Philly fans lol
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: USCPHILLYGUY

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Thanks philly. I like the wins when there's not much to sweat. I'm secretly happy we didn't have to host a bunch of insane Philly fans lol
    Jesus. Could u imagine them in your brand new stadium

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    I am not going to go down the list of bad qbs to win super bowl but it is possible when u have a great d
    That was a different era Johnny, no one is winning with just defense anymore.

johnnyvegas13

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    They have the same deal as bucs last year

win two tough road gm for the right to play superbowl at home

thomorino

Peyton Manning in his last one

or how about Flacco

snd oh ya Eli Manning won two
    That was a different NFL.

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

So true brother, I remember when the Patriots put up a whopping 13 points in 2019 to win the Super Bowl. Thankfully their offense produced such a juggernaut performance since they wouldn't have been able to win that game with just defense.

thomorino

They have the same deal as bucs last year

win two tough road gm for the right to play superbowl at home
    Stafford will have to carry the team moving forward, even though their running game wasn't great, they were able to run more against Arizona then they will be able to moving forward.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
    So true brother, I remember when the Patriots put up a whopping 13 points in 2019 to win the Super Bowl. Thankfully their offense produced such a juggernaut performance since they wouldn't have been able to win that game with just defense.
    There is a difference between 1 game and running the table little guy. You can't name a single team in the last 5 years, including that Patriots team that has had a better defense than offense.

Just stop.

Obviously you can win one game with defense, you aren't winning a super bowl if your offense isn't top 5 anymore. One game, again, is not a season little guy.

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

Stafford will have to carry the team moving forward, even though their running game wasn't great, they were able to run more against Arizona then they will be able to moving forward.
    Did you mean to say "than" here, brother? That'd be the correct form of that word to use here. Let me know, brother. Love you.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
    Did you mean to say "than" here, brother? That'd be the correct form of that word to use here. Let me know, brother. Love you.
    I see I owned you with my argument you resorted to commenting on my grammar. Just stop. You are dumb.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

The players live in the cold in Greenbay and they walk out in it every day and feel the chill of the cold air. 49ers and Rams step outside to 70 degree warm weather and sunshine daily.

I stick to my guns. There is something to cold weather teams vs Warm weather teams in the NFL. Dome teams vs Open stadium cold weather teams.

I knew they have indoor practice facilities also I'm not stupid..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 01-18-22 at 11:06 AM.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

when a wildcard team is over +1000 to win it all, isn't it usually better to just take them on the moneyline each week?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: USCPHILLYGUY

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21629

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    when a wildcard team is over +1000 to win it all, isn't it usually better to just take them on the moneyline each week?
    Let's see:
    1. +130
    2. +170 vs. GB or -130 vs. SF
    3. Super: anywhere from -130 to +150

Anywhere from +620 to +1450

I'm seeing +750 or +800 right now. Yeah, that's not a good number. But if you could get over +1000, I'd def hit that.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Odds could change from game to game with each blowout or close win if that's the case. Generally I agree with your post though.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Odds could change from game to game with each blowout or close win if that's the case. Generally I agree with your post though.
    Right. I mean let's say they go into Tampa and completely rip them to shreds. Could happen. Even if they have to go to GB, I don't think you'd seem them as much of a dog, if at all.

The Rams can absolutely win it all. Actually, I like their chances a lot. I really think they might be the most well-rounded team. As long as Staley doesn't lose his mind and go for it again on 4th and 2 from their own 18 with the lead.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

Let's see:
    1. +130
    2. +170 vs. GB or -130 vs. SF
    3. Super: anywhere from -130 to +150

Anywhere from +620 to +1450

I'm seeing +750 or +800 right now. Yeah, that's not a good number. But if you could get over +1000, I'd def hit that.
    this should include the first game

johnnyvegas13

Right. I mean let's say they go into Tampa and completely rip them to shreds. Could happen. Even if they have to go to GB, I don't think you'd seem them as much of a dog, if at all.

The Rams can absolutely win it all. Actually, I like their chances a lot. I really think they might be the most well-rounded team. As long as Staley doesn't lose his mind and go for it again on 4th and 2 from their own 18 with the lead.
    The rams actually we favs vs pack in reg season

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

The rams actually we favs vs pack in reg season
    Rams at home

Packers beat the rams and beat the spread by like 10

so what do you think the oddsmakers make that Rams team playing in Green Bay?

thomorino

+1000 is not a good price to bet the Rams to win the super bowl, but you'd still likely be better off betting the Rams on the moneyline each game and rolling your bet over

The Rams will likely be +250-+300 on the road against Green Bay.

So a hundred dollar bettor takes $100 and puts it on the Rams against Tampa, you have $230, $230 at +300 against Green Bay is+690, and in the super bowl we will probably get close to a pick'em line, so you are would get around +1300-+1400 if you just bet the moneyline and roll the bet over.

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

Cold weather will not affect the Rams anymore than the Packers (If they make it there). Most of the Rams players played in cold in college or they have played for other teams in the NFL in cold weather. Food for thought.

johnnyvegas13

+1000 is not a good price to bet the Rams to win the super bowl, but you'd still likely be better off betting the Rams on the moneyline each game and rolling your bet over

So a hundred dollar bettor takes $100 and puts it on the Rams against Tampa, you have $230, $230 at +300 against Green Bay is+690, and in the super bowl we will probably get close to a pick'em line, so you are would get around +1300-+1400 if you just bet the moneyline and roll the bet over.
    If they make it no ay they r that big dogs vs pack

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Points Awarded:

johnnyvegas13 gave d2bets 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

thomorino

You are not intelligent. The Packers if healthy will be at least -5 if not -6 against the Rams at home. Which be around +250 moneyline.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

You are not intelligent. The Packers if healthy will be at least -5 if not -6 against the Rams at home. Which be around +250 moneyline.
    More

Packers are now -6 vs. SF, but the best SF ML you can find is +210. +5 or +6 will not ever translate to +250 to +300. Plus, if Rams go to Tampa and win they will not be +5 or +6 in GB, unless they suffer major injuries.

thomorino

More

Packers are now -6 vs. SF, but the best SF ML you can find is +210. +5 or +6 will not ever translate to +250 to +300. Plus, if Rams go to Tampa and win they will not be +5 or +6 in GB, unless they suffer major injuries.
    Then let's make a loser leaves the forum bet forever if the Rams play the Packers at what you think the line will be, -3.

I don't think the Packers line against San Francisco is where the line should be, I have the Packers at -8.5 against San Francisco and -6.5 against the Rams.

The Packers already played the Rams at home and beat them by 8.

You are not intelligent.

thomorino

More

The Packers already beat the Rams at home by 8, you are unintelligent.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

The Packers already beat the Rams at home by 8, you are unintelligent.

Hey, what was the spread in that game?

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

+250 implies a +7 spread

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Then let's make a loser leaves the forum bet forever if the Rams play the Packers at what you think the line will be, -3.

I don't think the Packers line against San Francisco is where the line should be, I have the Packers at -8.5 against San Francisco and -6.5 against the Rams.

The Packers already played the Rams at home and beat them by 8.

You are not intelligent.
    Yeah, let's make a bet. I say you will not be able to wager Rams +250 vs. Packers at any major book (Pinny or Bookmaker) at any time.

We can each make an exception if a top 3 player for either team doesn't play. Stafford, Kupp, Donald. Rodgers, Adams, Jones. Something like that.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

+250 implies a +7 spread
    About 6.75, but all of that is way above his head.

thomorino

Hey, what was the spread in that game?
    The spread was wrong and it won't be that again. The Packers dominated the game, won and covered comfortably.

thomorino

Yeah, let's make a bet. I say you will not be able to wager Rams +250 vs. Packers at any major book (Pinny or Bookmaker) at any time.

We can each make an exception if a top 3 player for either team doesn't play. Stafford, Kupp, Donald. Rodgers, Adams, Jones. Something like that.
    Wrong, moneylines are flexible.

A 6 point underdog can easily be +220 to +230, and a 6.5 point underdog will usually be between +250 and +300 as I said.

First 12345 ... Last