OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5216

BEST and Worst RB's in NFL

other thread guys posted that white boys are not good as RB's only Blacks are

heres the list 20 all time RB"s

20. Best: Doak Walker Lions

Doak Walker has an award named after him. Even though that award is in the college landscape, for best running back of the year, Walker showed some of the greatness he displayed in college on the next stage as well.
    19. Worst: Chase Reynolds of Rams

Chase Reynolds has not seen much time playing at running back, not registering a single carry in his four years in the NFL. The only reason why he is on the roster, which he is just barely making, is his special team prowess.
    Reynolds was a member of a fist fight that broke out last summer, which was featured on "Hard Knocks." That is basically the only reason why any NFL fan would know him, as many Rams fans probably would not be able name him as one of the teams running backs.

18. Best: Larry Csonka

Larry Csonka was a vital member of a Miami Dolphins team that appeared in three straight Super Bowls from 1971-73. Rushing for over 1,000 yard in each of those three seasons, and getting more carries than his backfield mate Mercury Morris while playing the fullback position.

17. Worst: Nick Goings

Nick Goings is the definition of a one hit wonder. 55 percent of his total yards in the NFL came during the 2004 season, where he only amassed 821 as the starting running back in Carolina.

he was the only running back on the roster after injuries to Stephen Davis, DeShaun Foster and Rod Smart kept them from playing.

16. Best: Peyton Hillis

It is still astonishing that Peyton Hillis was able to become a Madden cover athlete in the summer of 2011. After one season in which he rushed for 1,777 yards and scored 11 touchdowns, he was able to grace the cover of the sports more prestigious game.

OK see the rest here goota run errands

https://www.thesportster.com/footbal...s%20%286th%29.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32295

I'm assuming of all time?

Right now I want to put CMC at the top but he's always injured.

Right now it's Jonathan Taylor.
    Than everyone else.

OldBill

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    I'm assuming of all time?

Right now I want to put CMC at the top but he's always injured.

Right now it's Jonathan Taylor.
    Than everyone else.
    yes of all time only white rb's used because other thread guys said white rb's are no good black rb's are better

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32295

White RB's only?

John Riggins for the win
    I was in Jr. HS in '83, take a look at that season.
    Insane amount of TD's, and bulldozed any would be tackler that dared try to stop him.

They didn't call him "The Diesel" for no reason.

OldBill

yeah riggins was a beast didnt he also play for 49ers ? wait let me search nope JETS 1st then Redskins done after 1985

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Peyton Hillis is in the ICU, unconscious.

Saved his kids from drowning