GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Rookie qbs can win, but they need the talent around them. I don't see talent on this pats team. I think the chiefs, titans and Ravens would all light them up.
    When comparing Mac Jones to past quarterbacks. I think he's like Mark Sanchez, Tony Romo and Phillip Rivers. Good enough to win over .500 games during the regular season then completely choke during the playoffs.

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2132

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    When comparing Mac Jones to past quarterbacks. I think he's like Mark Sanchez, Tony Romo and Phillip Rivers. Good enough to win over .500 games during the regular season then completely choke during the playoffs.
    Jones is taking them to the Super Bowl!

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

#1 NO ROOKIE QB ever led his team to a superbowl
    #2 NO team that lost for real to TAMPA Bay EVER won a SB including the 5 who got there Saints didnt play final 3 games that year due to cluster injuries on defense

I can give huge ODDS on Patriots to win it all how about $1,000,000 to $1.00 thats right put up $1 to win a Million and i do not even have 1 3rd of a million

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    Jones is taking them to the Super Bowl!
    No he won't. They are going to play better teams in the playoffs and he will see pressure he never seen before. No rookie QB ever won a Superbowl as a full time starter.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

It won't happen.

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8377

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Pats winning streak: Jets, Chargers, Panthers (when the two best players weren't playing), Browns, and Falcons. The actually playoff bound teams they have played they are, 1-3, and 0-3 against the NFC.
    I don't care about the Pats one way or the other but they can only play who is on their schedule and if they win the games they are supposed too win how is that a bad thing.

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8377

For anyone who already knows Go ahead and tell me who will be in the Super Bowl and who will win where I can go ahead and make future bets on them!!

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Both leagues really up for grabs. Can make a case for or against lots of teams. No clear fave.

Eliud Kipchoge
    Eliud Kipchoge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 324

Yep -- I have felt that for a few weeks now
    Colts versus Pats to see who goes to Super Bowl since Titans lost Henry. If Wentz can continue to grow and not make mistakes I think Colts are more dangerous than Pats as they have everything else. Great RB, OL and Defense. A solid Wentz that doesn't make mistakes is a dangerous team.

Bills have no running game, Titans have no running game and defense is overrated, Chiefs no defense and still cannot run the ball, Bengals I like but too many holes in defense as a young team but watch out for Bengals next couple years and everyone else is dreaming.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Quote Originally Posted by Eliud Kipchoge View Post
    Colts versus Pats to see who goes to Super Bowl since Titans lost Henry. If Wentz can continue to grow and not make mistakes I think Colts are more dangerous than Pats as they have everything else. Great RB, OL and Defense. A solid Wentz that doesn't make mistakes is a dangerous team.

Bills have no running game, Titans have no running game and defense is overrated, Chiefs no defense and still cannot run the ball, Bengals I like but too many holes in defense as a young team but watch out for Bengals next couple years and everyone else is dreaming.
    Colts need to make the playoffs first. Right now you can get +125 on the yes to make the playoffs. They are 6-6 and on the outside looking in. They've got Hou, NE, AZ, LV, Jax left. Probably need to win 4 of 5 including the Vegas game. It's possible even that won't be enough. They have to jump LAC, Buff or Cinci.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30436

Belichick is the greatest coach of all time. Jones is a rookie but he seems very poised and don't see a lot of rookie mistakes from him. Patriots' defense shouldn't be overlooked here and I think they have more than their fair chance of winning it all
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Eliud Kipchoge

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    Belichick is the greatest coach of all time. Jones is a rookie but he seems very poised and don't see a lot of rookie mistakes from him. Patriots' defense shouldn't be overlooked here and I think they have more than their fair chance of winning it all
    This guy gets it.

garygroundwork
    garygroundwork's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12445

Tom or Aaron v Patrick

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Quote Originally Posted by Eliud Kipchoge View Post

Colts will beat themselves in the playoffs if they try to run zones because they have backups and slow old white veterans trying to play safety and a good enough QB with good protection will eat them up alive

First 12