Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Several people in Cowboys org test positive for Covid, including Mike McCarthy

Not sure how many players yet but this could be huge with a game coming up Thursday against NO.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I noted this last week as a reason to bet Raiders. I said half the team probably has covid and they would not be at full capacity.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave pavyracer 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    I noted this last week as a reason to bet Raiders. I said half the team probably has covid and they would not be at full capacity.
    Good point. I think people take for granted how much Covid takes out of a team, much more than the flu. Players are obviously much more worn down. Joel Embiid just came back after almost a month out and he said he was touch and go, didn't think he was going to live. That's serious. I hope everyone with the Cowboys are okay but this might be a good time to take New Orleans. I just bet them for the game and the first half.

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

It’s stupid to keep testing these players or anyone else if they are not showing symptoms, what about the 75,000 fans at the game, they are not being tested

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Oh no!

Do you think they'll all live???

Give me a fuckin break with this bullshit

Brock Landers

Quote Originally Posted by capitalist pig View Post
    It’s stupid to keep testing these players or anyone else if they are not showing symptoms, what about the 75,000 fans at the game, they are not being tested
    There is no testing in college unless you have symptoms. That's why we've lost a whole 1 game this year. Cal-USC, which is being played Saturday (for no good reason at this point)
    Points Awarded:

capitalist pig gave Brock Landers 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

JacketFan81
    GO GEORGIA TECH!
    JacketFan81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3920

You heard it here first: Joel Embiid, a vaccinated, world class athlete in the greatest shape of his life.... Thought he was gonna die of COVID. Yeah right lol

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by capitalist pig View Post
    Most of them are showing symptoms...

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by JacketFan81 View Post
    You heard it here first: Joel Embiid, a vaccinated, world class athlete in the greatest shape of his life.... Thought he was gonna die of COVID. Yeah right lol
    Maybe you heard it hear first. Embiid has been all over the news saying he thought he was going to die.

Philadelphia 76ers star Joel Embiid on bout with Covid-19: 'I really thought I wasn't going to make it'

By Jacob Lev, CNN
    Updated 5:15 AM ET, Mon November 29, 2021

Mac4Lyfe

Minnesota big man Karl-Anthony Towns, who got into a fight with Embiid during a game a little over two years ago for which both players were ejected and suspended, said afterward that he was glad to see Embiid healthy again.
    "That's bigger than basketball," said Towns, whose mother Jacqueline died of complications from COVID in April 2020. "I've seen people die from that."

PHILADELPHIA — Joel Embiid made his long-awaited return to the Philadelphia 76ers on Saturday night after missing nine games, only two of which the Sixers won, due to a positive COVID-19 test.

Mac4Lyfe

PHILADELPHIA — Joel Embiid made his long-awaited return to the Philadelphia 76ers on Saturday night after missing nine games, only two of which the Sixers won, due to a positive COVID-19 test.
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)]Philadelphia 76ers center Joel Embiid is detailing his "hard" experience with COVID-19.
    [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)]On Saturday, the 27-year-old returned to the court after missing nine games due to testing positive for COVID on Nov. 8. He told reporters that the virus left him with breathing difficulties and "headaches worse than a migraine."
    [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)]"It hasn't been good. That jawn hit me hard," Embiid said during a post-game press conference. "I really thought I wasn't going to make it. It was that bad. So I'm just thankful to be sitting here. I struggled with it, but I'm just glad that I got over it and I'm here doing what I love with some good people."
    [/COLOR]

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Oh no!Do you think they'll all live???Give me a fuckin break with this bullshit
    Unfortunately not... Here's just a few.

The University of North Carolina system reported its first coronavirus-related student death on Tuesday since several campuses reopened with at least partial in-person learning last month. Chad Dorrill, a 19-year student at Appalachian State University who his mother and former coach described as a "super healthy" athlete, died on Monday due to coronavirus complications, officials said.

"Any loss of life is a tragedy, but the grief cuts especially deep as we mourn a young man who had so much life ahead," said a statement from Peter Hans, president of the system overseeing the state's 16 public colleges and universities. "I ache for the profound sadness that Chad Dorrill's family is enduring right now. My heart goes out to the entire Appalachian State community."
    Dorrill was a graduate of Ledford High School in Thomasvile, CBS affiliate WFMY-TV reports. His former high school coach, Jason Anderson, told the station it's hard to come to terms with Dorrill's death.

The Piedmont Pacers, a travel basketball team that Chad Dorrill played on, said Dorrill was their all-time leading scorer and member of the 2018 USSSA National Championship team.
    Dorrill's mother released a statement though the team. "The doctors said that Chad is the rarest 1-10,000,000 case but if it can happen to a super healthy 19-year old boy who doesn't smoke, vape or do drugs, it can happen to anyone," Susan Dorrill said, according to WFMY.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

D’Anthony Dorsey, who played football and competed for the track and field team at Wittenberg University, died from COVID-19 at 24, his family announced.

Dorsey died Tuesday in the COVID-19 intensive care unit at

Lakeland Regional Health Medical Center in Florida, according to a report by The Ledger. He got sick after school started in August, his family told the newspaper.

“It’s gut-wrenching,” Wittenberg track and field coach Paris Hilliard said Friday. “He had so much life ahead of him. For something tragic like this to happen, it’s devastating. He was a great kid. He was a great teammate. He would do anything for anybody.”

----------------------------------------------------------

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)]21-Year-Old College Baseball Player Dies of Coronavirus: 'It's Every Parent's Worst Nightmare'

[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)]"Our son is proof positive that it can take the life of a young person," Cody Lyster's mother tells PEOPLE

[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)]When 21-year-old Cody Lyster developed coronavirus symptoms last month, everyone from his family to his team of doctors was confident he’d make a full recovery. He was a young college baseball player and had no other apparent health conditions.
    [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)]But within days Lyster was hospitalized and placed on a ventilator, unable to say goodbye to his family as he lay unconscious before taking his last breath on April 8. He is now the youngest person in Colorado to die of the virus.
    [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)]“They felt he was strong, his heart looked good, [because] he was a college athlete playing baseball,” his father Kevin Lyster, 49, tells PEOPLE. “He was living right and doing everything that he was supposed to be doing, and they believed he would make it through.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    FREEPORT, Texas (KTRK) -- LaWayne Ross, a 24-year-old former collegiate tight end and aspiring rapper, has died after battling COVID-19, according to his mother.

"It's with great sadness to announce that our son Wayne Ross gained his wings this morning," Yolanda Bradshaw-Ross posted on Facebook on Tuesday. "Thank you all for the love and support. Plans for his service will be shared at a later date."

After Ross graduated from Brazoswood High School, he went on to play college football at McNeese State University in Lake Charles, Louisiana.

He was a 2017 first-team All-Southland Conference and All-Louisiana selection at tight end, according to KPLC-TV. He set a McNeese school record in 2017 for the most receiving yards by a tight end with 570. His brother, Ryan, was also a standout player on the McNeese team. The two played together all three of LaWayne's years at the school.
    [/COLOR]
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Jamain Stephens Jr., a defensive lineman for California University of Pennsylvania, died from a blood clot in his heart after contracting Covid-19. “I’m very, very nervous for these young men and women … These kids, their lives are priceless. And it’s just not worth it,” his mother, Kelly Allen, told CBS News.

Brock Landers

More athletes have died by suicide than covid

What a fuckin scam

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

COVID has definitely made it tougher for athletes to come back if they get it hard

More people are getting sick now

Mac4Lyfe

More athletes have died by suicide than covidWhat a fuckin scam
    Why must it be a scam? Yes, athletes are dying from suicide. Shouldn't we try to stop that as well?

Cameron Burrell killed himself a couple of months ago. Great Houston sprinter, was the fastest collegiate sprinter a couple years ago, son of Olympian Leroy Burrell and Godson of Carl Lewis.

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

More athletes have died by suicide than covid

What a fuckin scam
    When Mac 4 Lies tells you anything do the opposite.

JacketFan81
    GO GEORGIA TECH!

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Why must it be a scam? Yes, athletes are dying from suicide. Shouldn't we try to stop that as well?

Cameron Burrell killed himself a couple of months ago. Great Houston sprinter, was the fastest collegiate sprinter a couple years ago, son of Olympian Leroy Burrell and Godson of Carl Lewis.

You're not trying to stop Covid deaths in the slightest. You are all over the board celebrating them every single day. Fact.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11842

Was Embiid even in the hospital?

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

You're not trying to stop Covid deaths in the slightest. You are all over the board celebrating them every single day. Fact.
    Mac 4 Lies biggest fraud on this site by far.

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5228

and i think every NFL team with covid issues won thier games

one team thier HC didnt travel with them and THEY won on The Road

Cowboys won with COVID issues players OUT

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    Was Embiid even in the hospital?
    He was out 1 month all you need to know

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Guys stick to the gambling perspective. This is not time to argue about covid and testing of pros.

In my opinion it benefits the gamblers to have the players tested so we can know if a team is being not at full capacity and bet accordingly.

Like I said on Thursday bet the Raiders because you don't know how many Cowboys players are sick and not testing positive. Yes covid doesn't kill but in terms of diminished production on the field you can't deny that players who have it and play are not playing 100%.

Mac4Lyfe

Are you??? When did I ever say I was trying to stop Covid deaths? WTF?

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post
    and i think every NFL team with covid issues won thier games one team thier HC didnt travel with them and THEY won on The Road Cowboys won with COVID issues players OUT
    The Cowboys lost 2 straight...

Packers lost last week.

JacketFan81
    GO GEORGIA TECH!

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Are you??? When did I ever say I was trying to stop Covid deaths? WTF?
    So you still acknowledge you're celebrating deaths from Covid for purely political reasons? That's still your position?

That's a sad life, my friend.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5354

Who cares. Everything is covid. I bet they all will survive.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

If you know anything about the Dallas Cowboys, you know that once they have an excuse to roll over,
    their season is mailed in.

Mac4Lyfe

So you still acknowledge you're celebrating deaths from Covid for purely political reasons? That's still your position?

That's a sad life, my friend.
    Man fukkk off. I don't answer to your ass. Eat a bag of dicks bitch.

jjgold

It’s deadly we do know that

Eliud Kipchoge
    Eliud Kipchoge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 324

You were warned Vaccines are NEITHER SAFE NOR EFFECTIVE. Why this country was put through this total DISASTER is beyond me. The NFL handled this in the worst way possible. Trying to FORCE Healthy Athletes to get vaccinated ? What a shhit show. Aaron Rodgers and many other proven right.

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

who cares, overrated as f*ck just like every year, 1 round playoff exit at best

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Who cares. Everything is covid. I bet they all will survive.
    This guy didn't make it...

Gino Branden Scagenetti, 42, Mckeesport, PA, anti-vaxxer, DEAD from COVID.

Of course he was an antivax Covidiot...

Then he got Covid, got very very sick and now here come the prayer warriors. Strange that they didn't pray for him to get the vaccine???

Ring the bell. Another angel got his wings. Fire up the GOFundMe

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

guy gets his news from Facebook posts, LOL there are some really super special dumb f*ckers on this site I'll tell ya what

Eliud Kipchoge

Poetic Justice ?
    “I won’t cry at your funeral”
    Ooops !!!! Sohrab Lutchmedial a 52-year-old Canadian cardiologist mockingly tells the non-vaxxed people “I won’t cry at your funeral” is DEAD two weeks after his third (booster) mRNA injection.

Only the Dumb Azsses Injected the Vaccine Poison.

Eliud Kipchoge

Vaccines NEITHER Safe NOR Effective ...
    U.S. Mountain Biking Champion —"The Pfizer Vaccine ended my racing career", Kyle Warner a 29 year-old professional mountain bike U.S. champion took the 2nd Pfizer Vaccine and now suffers from Pericarditis, POTS and reactive arthritis, which has ended his career. Kyle won three straight Enduro National titles in the U.S.

12 Last