JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Rams vs Bucs after thoughts...

I watched the entire game today and what I learned is both teams still blow especially on offense. Fade em both going forward and you will win money!

https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/los-ang...s-20221106027/
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chico2663

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26107

Rams offense sucks, Cooper Kupp is the only weapon.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1812

Yep, I don't expect any of these teams to make it to the super bowl this time.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

rams and bucs both have no running game. all they do is wait for the pass.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

o lines both teams are bad both teams have decent punters

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

was real bad football. what’s so troubling is the bucs did nothing at the trade deadline, yet are somehow in first place. The south could have a 8-9 team as the division winner

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29790

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    Wow, Gun, that's a bold fking call there

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

The Green Bay Packers is also great fade material going forward. Another team with very high expectations this year that just suck now.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Superbowl lol. I think just making the playoffs would be a miracle.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Tampa a few players away

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

whats the line tampa at philly nfc championship game

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7905

3-4 or 2-5. Huge winning drive.

I am bot sure why the Bucs offense is so bad lately with all those weapons they have at WR and a pretty good RB for Brady.

Sunday in Germany against them Seahawks should be interesting.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

bucs o line banged up cant run ball brady needs play action pass

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Brady starting to show his age IMO, doesn't seem as accurate in his passing game anymore like in years past. He still has a good OL that protects him to. Brady panics a lot and throws the ball away. Tampa was very very lucky to win this game against the Rams.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

McVay having nightmares.... last 3 drives of the Rams play calling. He really thought Brady was down and out... no chance in coming back.

spippen
    spippen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10669

IMO, Rams played "not to lose late in the 4th". So glad they lost. It was well deserved.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 304

The last drive was very fishy but I knew the NFL didn't want their pretty boy to lose so who knows what did they promise to Rams in terms of compensation to lay down.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20256

Bucs are still very much alive, for one they likely still win that division. I also trust Brady more than Stafford. Both defenses are more than capable of stepping up. The issue with Rams is they are so one dimensional, other than Kupp, there is nobody else who can beat you.

EddieMusher
    Fuggedaboutit!
    EddieMusher's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5226

Seahawks and Jets will make it to the Super Bowl.

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22146

Mcvay is one of the most overrated coaches. His offenses put up against garbage defenses. He has no plan that works vs good defenses. Thats why the Rams never score enough vs San Fran

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Refs determined the very end of the game. Laundry was flying on every play down the stretch against the Rams.

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 170

Rams have crushed me all year. Same with Bills and Ravens

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by Renegades View Post
    Mcvay is one of the most overrated coaches. His offenses put up against garbage defenses. He has no plan that works vs good defenses. Thats why the Rams never score enough vs San Fran
    agree with this. Todd Bowles is a joke though. The guy is a mute. Just sits on the sidelines and crosses his arms. How the hell is he a head coach? I've never seen a word come from his mouth during a game. He doesn't talk to other coaches, doesn't talk to players, doesn't talk to refs. Wtf does he even do?

Spedizzo
    Spedizzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

The biggest reason for the Bucs offensive woes is Bryon Leftwich, their OC. He is extremely one dimensional and out of touch. During the Ravens/Bucs game last week, there is actually a clip of the Ravens defense mic'd up in the second quarter mentioning how all of their plays are out of the same scheme and they knew who they were targeting ahead of time.

It doesn't help that they have a depleted offensive line, and no more reliable tight ends either. Gronk was absolutely essential last year in blocking. Couple that with their predictable play calling of inside zone first down, run again or screen on second down, and then a curl to an always injured Evans on third down while Brady has no time to throw and is limited in mobility. He can't extend plays like every other quarterback in the league and doesn't even try... he simply throws it into the ground when he is under pressure or takes the sack. Brady also clearly lost his touch on his deep ball and caught the Peyton Manning disease of throwing ducks in his last year.

During the last drive of the Rams game (where Tampa scored), Leftwich alluded that the drive was entirely Brady play calling.

Until the Bucs O-line is rectified and/or Leftwich is replaced or wakes up, they will be in shambles offensively. That is not to say they can't turn it around due to the sheer talent on the team and a stud defense. Todd Bowles is a defensive coordinator at heart, and will always be excellent defensively. But when they are on the field most of the game from going three and out in a matter of seconds, they have too much of a burden.

To make matters worse, Fournette has clearly lost a step and moves like a truck who can't fight for yards. Whenever they sub in the rookie he makes some good plays.

I don't follow the Rams as much (I live in Tampa), but it looks like their biggest issues is a completely new offensive line, Stafford being shit under pressure, lack of weapons aside from Kupp, and no run game. They have solid defense, but they are always on the field. They will always be in contention due to their defense and benefiting from being in an inconsistent NFC.
    Last edited by Spedizzo; 11-07-22 at 04:53 PM.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Enkhbat View Post
    Rams offense sucks, Cooper Kupp is the only weapon.
    And teams still can't stop him.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7905

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: EddieMusher

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29790

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Brady starting to show his age IMO, doesn't seem as accurate in his passing game anymore like in years past. He still has a good OL that protects him to. Brady panics a lot and throws the ball away. Tampa was very very lucky to win this game against the Rams.
    Well, if it took him until 45 to start to show his age, that'd be nothing to scoff at

He certainly doesn't look like his old (aka younger) self but I also think it's hard to say how much he's declined because the whole offense looks like a dumpster fire. Some of it clearly isn't his fault