Betpoints: 7345

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    wut ur really saying is that hurts is on a much worse team than allen
    I had no idea.

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19443

Analytics say that going for two is the correct call, some teams buy it and some don't. Brady kneeling at the five is obviously the correct decision.

Saintsfan1977
    Saintsfan1977's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4104

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    Analytics say that going for two is the correct call, some teams buy it and some don't. Brady kneeling at the five is obviously the correct decision.
    Correct as in what? Why not kick a FG? Dont give me that shit about fumbling or missing the kick. I cant kick a football and I can make that FG. A Pro can do it in his sleep.

The Reason the Bucs dont kick that FG, is because they were told not to. If the powers that be wanted them to cover the number, they kick it. Money talks. Not some analytics saying thats the right call. Its a BS call.

Same reason Pete Carroll throws into the endzone 4 times instead of running Beastmode. He was told to do it. All these head scratchers are for a reason. Its about money.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6302

Quote Originally Posted by Saintsfan1977 View Post
    Correct as in what? Why not kick a FG? Dont give me that shit about fumbling or missing the kick. I cant kick a football and I can make that FG. A Pro can do it in his sleep.

The Reason the Bucs dont kick that FG, is because they were told not to. If the powers that be wanted them to cover the number, they kick it. Money talks. Not some analytics saying thats the right call. Its a BS call.

Same reason Pete Carroll throws into the endzone 4 times instead of running Beastmode. He was told to do it. All these head scratchers are for a reason. Its about money.
    Correct in that they didn't need to kick a field goal. Take a knee and the game is over. Philly doesn't get the ball back. Philly can't stop the clock. How fukn' hard is that to understand!? And no, you can't kick a football and make a fg, not at a professional level. If you could, you would, instead of ranting about fixes on an internet forum. Everything's fixed. Fine. You hold the key, so make tons of money and stfu already. Jeezus.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10957

kicking a FG just to cover your spread and risk a chance at it being blocked and returned for a TD OMG i have seen it all, ROTFLMFAO

kneeling at the 5 got the job done. it's over. no risk.
    Points Awarded:

semibluff gave homie1975 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bigtymer56

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16073

Games are fixed to the point spread….been like this since gambling started….if you don’t believe it, you are kidding yourself

another reason you are all losers because you don’t want to believe or accept it

thinwhiteduke
    thinwhiteduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 855

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Games are fixed to the point spread….been like this since gambling started….if you don’t believe it, you are kidding yourself

another reason you are all losers because you don’t want to believe or accept it
    The first nfl teams were owned /bought by bookies and horsemen

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12975

I was on the wrong side of the 2 pt conversion but I understand why they did it and it's the correct call. If you miss it you still have the opportunity to go for two and tie. If you make it, you need a td/xp to win, a td and xp miss to tie, or two fg to tie. The probability of converting the 2pC is just about 50%. It's pretty basic math at that point.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    I was on the wrong side of the 2 pt conversion but I understand why they did it and it's the correct call. If you miss it you still have the opportunity to go for two and tie. If you make it, you need a td/xp to win, a td and xp miss to tie, or two fg to tie. The probability of converting the 2pC is just about 50%. It's pretty basic math at that point.
    It wasn't the correct call. Analytics assume the average offense and the average defense, th Eagles offense sucks and Tampas goaline offense is above average since they have a great def nse. Analytics without context are worthless.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post

& the worst part is trying to argue with someone that thinks teams absolutely never play to/for the spread lol people are stubborn and have their own ways of thinking.

Saintsfan1977

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    kicking a FG just to cover your spread and risk a chance at it being blocked and returned for a TD OMG i have seen it all, ROTFLMFAO

kneeling at the 5 got the job done. it's over. no risk.
    Why not. I've seen teams score and cover a spread plenty of times. I know you have.

There's no risk at all. It's a chip shot. How many XP were blocked and returned for a TD? The ball was on the 5. Absolutely no risk. I was on Eagles by the way.

semibluff
    Thanks for all the fish.
    semibluff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18821

Why not. I've seen teams score and cover a spread plenty of times. I know you have.

There's no risk at all. It's a chip shot. How many XP were blocked and returned for a TD? The ball was on the 5. Absolutely no risk. I was on Eagles by the way.
    More than zero, (although XPs can only be returned for 2 points rather than a TD).

https://www.si.com/nfl/2016/11/13/br...t-return-video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqUpq65ACQw

If a FG was blocked and returned for a TD it would have been a full TD rather than 2 points and the Eagles could have won...which is why the Buccaneers knelt 3 times and avoided even that slight risk.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by semibluff View Post
    More than zero, (although XPs can only be returned for 2 points rather than a TD).

If a FG was blocked and returned for a TD it would have been a full TD rather than 2 points and the Eagles could have won...which is why the Buccaneers knelt 3 times and avoided even that slight risk.
    Boom. Close thread.

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19443

The FG could be blocked and returned, kneeling makes the victory 100% certain. As far as Carroll, the call wasn't bad but the execution was; if Wilson throws an accurate ball from 7-8 yards away, it's either a TD or the Seahawks get another play to score.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13502

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Stop talking you dumb shit, it's not rigged, that's football.

says the guy who loses by .5 as bad variance

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

A lot of posters backing up going for 2 point conversion wouldn't last a week coaching. You'd be fired instantly. lol

THEY WENT FOR 2 POINTS BECAUSE VEGAS TOLD THEM TO DO IT!! lol
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Saintsfan1977

WireWire
    bRoKe DiK pRo
    WireWire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32027

No. You can use all the math you want but the decision was made for Eagles to cover. It's never consistent on the decision to go for 2. The shit is fake and I won my bet. Not because I thought it would it would happen like this, but because it was the right side. Vegas needed Eagles and low and behold weird shit happens so the game lands on 6.

Math my ass. The only math you need to know in this game is money.
    Its ok you are salty you lost we get it, it's still math though.

Saintsfan1977

Quote Originally Posted by WireWire View Post
    Its ok you are salty you lost we get it, it's still math though.

No. I had Eagles +7. I won. The math is correct in that it makes sense if the Eagles could score again. Nm the fact these asshats couldn't do shit all night except when the Bucs allowed them to. Literally laid down for the Eagles to score just so they could attempt a 2pt conversion. Brady goes right back down the field and kneels it. But it's not rigged.

Math prevails. No funny shit going on with the GOAT. Lmao. I bet Eagles. I watched the game. Not any reason for me to win except it was rigged. Tampa could have scored 35 if they wanted. But they didn't because Vegas needed Eagles. Bet with Vegas and you'll win more than you lose. I think it's comical that people believe these games aren't rigged.

Good luck

Saintsfan1977

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    The FG could be blocked and returned, kneeling makes the victory 100% certain. As far as Carroll, the call wasn't bad but the execution was; if Wilson throws an accurate ball from 7-8 yards away, it's either a TD or the Seahawks get another play to score.
    You're making excuses bruh.

The call wasn't bad because IF? You have the best RB in the NFL and you throw the ball? You're trying justify BS. The game is rigged my man. Open your eyes. Refs making the dumbest calls don't faze you? Players faking injuries, Coaches making dumb decisions, QBs throwing straight to a safety or CB, Lines not blocking, or attacking a QB, none of that matters to you? You have to be blind.

Look at my screen name. I was as die hard as it gets. If you told me years ago that the games were rigged we would have fought. But someone opened my eyes one day like Toto peeling back the curtain in the Wizard of Oz. There's no undoing that. It's tough bruh, it is. At first I was like BS. Then I researched and I was like YEP!! . No denying it anymore. I'm no longer die hard. This was years ago. Saints will never win another SB because it's rigged and the trophy is an award. Not for the best team, but the team the NFL deems worthy. Tampa wasn't the best team last year. Saints beat them twice. The best team lost twice in the regular season to an inferior team and wins one game in the playoffs. Best GB in Lambeau. Another scripted game. It's fun to watch though.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post

says the guy who loses by .5 as bad variance
    You are a dumb shit

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4508

You're making excuses bruh.

The call wasn't bad because IF? You have the best RB in the NFL and you throw the ball? You're trying justify BS. The game is rigged my man. Open your eyes. Refs making the dumbest calls don't faze you? Players faking injuries, Coaches making dumb decisions, QBs throwing straight to a safety or CB, Lines not blocking, or attacking a QB, none of that matters to you? You have to be blind.

Look at my screen name. I was as die hard as it gets. If you told me years ago that the games were rigged we would have fought. But someone opened my eyes one day like Toto peeling back the curtain in the Wizard of Oz. There's no undoing that. It's tough bruh, it is. At first I was like BS. Then I researched and I was like YEP!! . No denying it anymore. I'm no longer die hard. This was years ago. Saints will never win another SB because it's rigged and the trophy is an award. Not for the best team, but the team the NFL deems worthy. Tampa wasn't the best team last year. Saints beat them twice. The best team lost twice in the regular season to an inferior team and wins one game in the playoffs. Best GB in Lambeau. Another scripted game. It's fun to watch though.
    I always love it when people think they are saying something, but aren't. It's funny. Simpletons trying to act like they can understand the world yet really have no clue.

Give an example or six or just stfu and stop wasting people's time. Sports means very little big picture is actually the right take, but you can't even figure that out. You're welcome.

Saintsfan1977

BS. Saints made history by returning a XP for 2pts which is basically what this would have been. 1 in thousands of opportunities. You are completely delusional. Santa and Easter Bunny still brings you gifts.

Pull your mask down low enough so you can watch the games.

semibluff
    Thanks for all the fish.
    semibluff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18821

BS. Saints made history by returning a XP for 2pts which is basically what this would have been. 1 in thousands of opportunities. You are completely delusional. Santa and Easter Bunny still brings you gifts.

Pull your mask down low enough so you can watch the games.
    It's 1 out of thousands. How many kneel-down turnovers returned for TDs have you got? Troll on.

Saintsfan1977

It's 1 out of thousands. How many kneel-down turnovers returned for TDs have you got? Troll on.
    Maybe 2. I know of one for sure. Which means it's pretty much non existent. Just like blocking an extra point.

You are delusional if you think there's any risk in a 12 yard FG. The only way it gets blocked is if the offensive line let's a defensive player through. That's right LETS. As means fixed and rigged. Carry on blind man.

homie1975

Maybe 2. I know of one for sure. Which means it's pretty much non existent. Just like blocking an extra point.

You are delusional if you think there's any risk in a 12 yard FG. The only way it gets blocked is if the offensive line let's a defensive player through. That's right LETS. As means fixed and rigged. Carry on blind man.
    U always add 7 yes. 5 yd line + 7 yds + 10 yd endzone = 22 yds.

Sorry u lost your wager. Let's move on

Saintsfan1977

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post

Give an example or six or just stfu and stop wasting people's time. Sports means very little big picture is actually the right take, but you can't even figure that out. You're welcome.
    Chargers vs Steelers. Polamalu fumble return 2008
    Saints Rams 2019- no PI call
    Denver Carolina SB, Cam didn't want to win
    Steelers vs Seattle SB- start to finish
    SB 3,Namath guarantee
    Dallas vs GB 2014 Divisional gane-Dez catch
    Browns Redskins fumble reverse call

I could go on but if you think none of those were rigged the NFL could come out and tell you it's rigged and you wouldn't believe it.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6302

What would be the point in kicking a fg?!?! The game was over. Nothing gained by kicking. The extra 3 points weren't needed, the Bucs were ahead. THE GAME WAS OVER. Philly can't get the ball, unless some dumbass decides to kick a meaningless field goal, meaning a subsequent kick off. Jeezus fuk you can't be this stupid.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

SB 3,Namath guarantee

I could go on but if you think none of those were rigged the NFL could come out and tell you it's rigged and you wouldn't believe it.
    Ok, I'll bite:

1) Dez Bryant catch/non catch = correct according to the rule. Yes, dumb rule. Correct call.
    2) Namath making a prediction. Yeah, no one does that. Both winners and losers, you only remember the time they win, especially since the dawg always does it and is expected to lose.
    3) Saints Rams PI. Joke call. You can't review it though. What's more likely, a conspiracy or a ref just blows it? Obviously the latter, happens all the time and you say very little to nothing in games where you aren't emotionally invested.
    4) Cam didn't want to win in SB? Come on, man. Weak.
    5) Steelers Seahawks SB. Worst officiated Super Bowl by far. Your best example, as I can't explain it, but still don't claim it was rigged.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    What would be the point in kicking a fg?!?! The game was over. Nothing gained by kicking. The extra 3 points weren't needed, the Bucs were ahead. THE GAME WAS OVER. Philly can't get the ball, unless some dumbass decides to kick a meaningless field goal, meaning a subsequent kick off. Jeezus fuk you can't be this stupid.
    Right, you're a coach, and have two options: 100% guaranteed win, or longshot chance that you could lose somehow by doing something. The funniest part is that it's actually the opposite of what OP wants: if they actually kept going you could say that it's "rigged" precisely because they didn't have to do anything at all. Pretty funny when you really analyze it. As if they care about some broke dikk's spread bet.

homie1975

Ok, I'll bite:

1) Dez Bryant catch/non catch = correct according to the rule. Yes, dumb rule. Correct call.
    2) Namath making a prediction. Yeah, no one does that. Both winners and losers, you only remember the time they win, especially since the dawg always does it and is expected to lose.
    3) Saints Rams PI. Joke call. You can't review it though. What's more likely, a conspiracy or a ref just blows it? Obviously the latter, happens all the time and you say very little to nothing in games where you aren't emotionally invested.
    5) Steelers Seahawks SB. Worst officiated Super Bowl by far. Your best example, as I can't explain it, but still don't claim it was rigged.
    i will add to it:

#3: the NFL should have wanted the Saints to win because Brees vs Brady would have been a more entertaining Super Bowl and we ALL knew that BEFORE the super bowl snoozefest between the rams and the pats was even played.

homie1975

Right, you're a coach, and have two options: 100% guaranteed win, or longshot chance that you could lose somehow by doing something. The funniest part is that it's actually the opposite of what OP wants: if they actually kept going you could say that it's "rigged" precisely because they didn't have to do anything at all. Pretty funny when you really analyze it. As if they care about some broke dikk's spread bet.

TommieGunshot
    TommieGunshot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6350

SB 3,Namath guarantee

It is fascinating that you can only claim that these games were fixed, yet you won't say who it was that fixed it, nor how they benefitted.

Saintsfan1977

Ok, I'll bite:

1- NFL came out 3 years later and said it was a catch.
    2-NFL/AFL merger. Colts were paid to throw the game. This is what jumpstarted the nfl today. A rigged game
    3- The ref was told not to throw the flag for PI. It wasn't missed call. It was deliberately making the wrong choice by doing as he was told. Video evidence.
    4- Brees tears his shoulder going for a fumble, Elway puts his body at risk to win a SB and Cam Newton didn't want to go for a loose ball because he might get hurt? BS. He got paid so Manning could win #2.
    5- You can't explain it, but it's not rigged? Ok

I could keep listing games, give video examples of players and officials in on the fix and you still won't believe it. You admitted it. Go research. It's out there. Good luck tomorrow with your plays.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

unless u have a monopoly on authority and/or fear if ur really in the business of changing minds u need a timeline, a revelation of the method. otherwise trying to get someone to do 180 degree turns is practically impossible. things believed are held fast by time, emotion, and ego.
    Last edited by jtoler; 10-16-21 at 12:48 PM.

Saintsfan1977

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    unless u have a monopoly on authority and/or fear if ur really in the business of changing minds u need a timeline, a revelation of the method. otherwise trying to get someone to do 180 degree turns is practically impossible. things believed are held fast by emotion, time, and ego.
    One can simply listen to this
    https://youtu.be/bQqJFRmqzAs

Then go watch Maholmes Td run vs Baltimore in the AFCCG. This is how you know the players are in on it. They don't even try to tackle him. Of course it was just chalked up to Maholmes athletic ability and the Lbs taking bad angles. It's BS. These are pros. They aren't making elementary mistakes. Especially if you can find an overhead view, you'll really see how fake it is.

First 12345 Last