Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13569

So, interesting question. I made the unfortunate decision to override my original play CIN over PIT with HOU over NYJ week 12. I played what if and chose PHI yesterday. Had I picked CIN and not HOU I would now be 1 of 6 for 20K. To add salt to the wound 5 of my available picks have the easiest strength of schedule.

Do I keep playing what if and hopefully not win or turn my head and don't pay any attention and save my sanity.

I know, dying with HOU was a poor decision but to lose 20K to the NYJ, FK, I might not sleep for a month.

Best,

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

And more salt to the wound CIN shows up this last week as the PUKE they have proven to be 40% of the time.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
    So, interesting question. I made the unfortunate decision to override my original play CIN over PIT with HOU over NYJ week 12. I played what if and chose PHI yesterday. Had I picked CIN and not HOU I would now be 1 of 6 for 20K. To add salt to the wound 5 of my available picks have the easiest strength of schedule.

Do I keep playing what if and hopefully not win or turn my head and don't pay any attention and save my sanity.

I know, dying with HOU was a poor decision but to lose 20K to the NYJ, FK, I might not sleep for a month.

Best,
    Learn from this Madison. It is the ONLY way you will get better for next year and the coming years. I have had to sweat out each of the last 3 weeks. Cleveland vs Detroit, WFT vs Seahawks, and KC vs Denver last night. It is only 43 of us left going into tonight's MNF game and no one really has an advantage the last 5 weeks. Most of us have used ALL of the good teams and will probably have to pick and depend on middling teams with flaws to make it to the end. The NFL is truly attrition. I don't even think I will get to use Baltimore and Tennessee now because they are missing so many good players and inconsistent play. They can beat and lose to ANYBODY.

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Well I am now out of the Circa Survivor for $6 million dollars, but my friend is still in it. I have 5% of his entry too! He also had 5% of mine. His entry is MYCOOL. I like that he has Green Bay for Christmas day. But actually my entry had better teams left after week 10 but he advanced, not me! I had the whole rest of the season planned out too. I hadnt used Arizona, Green Bay, Tampa Bay or Tennessee yet too

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    Well I am now out of the Circa Survivor for $6 million dollars, but my friend is still in it. I have 5% of his entry too! He also had 5% of mine. His entry is MYCOOL. I like that he has Green Bay for Christmas day. But actually my entry had better teams left after week 10 but he advanced, not me! I had the whole rest of the season planned out too. I hadnt used Arizona, Green Bay, Tampa Bay or Tennessee yet too
    Who eliminated you in week 13?? Does the Circa pool go into the playoffs or ends with the regular season?? You had a lot of playable teams left. I’m now afraid to use Tennessee unless Derrick Henry comes back. They are a totally different team without him carrying the load.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Looking like LA Chargers for week 14. Hopefully Danny Dimes plays.

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

I was out before last weekend. I was out in week 11. Keep in mind that we had to pick 2 picks in Week 12. Thanksgiving Day was a week all by itself.

IT does not go on to the playoffs. Most likely more than 1 person will split the $6 million dollars

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Almost similar here as I have Az, GB, Ten available. I had Ten/GB for this week.

Happy that folks are still checking in as it can only help us all long term. BOL!

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    Who eliminated you in week 13?? Does the Circa pool go into the playoffs or ends with the regular season?? You had a lot of playable teams left. I’m now afraid to use Tennessee unless Derrick Henry comes back. They are a totally different team without him carrying the load.
    FWIW, Julio supposedly returning.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Looking like LA Chargers for week 14. Hopefully Danny Dimes plays.
    Supposedly out.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

I was out before last weekend. I was out in week 11. Keep in mind that we had to pick 2 picks in Week 12. Thanksgiving Day was a week all by itself.

IT does not go on to the playoffs. Most likely more than 1 person will split the $6 million dollars
    How did they pick week 12? I had it pegged as the toughest week from day 1.

RockBottom
    RockBottom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22623

A great week to use Green Bay if you still have them.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by RockBottom View Post
    A great week to use Green Bay if you still have them.
    I’ve used GB already. I think the survivors are weary and leaking oil as we head down the stretch. One week at a time now

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

This might be a different Chargers team than those of the past. They took care of business today. On to week 15. As of SNF we have not lost a single entry. It started with 40 people left in Week 14. On to Week 15.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

3 games postponed. I asked day to the admin of my pool and got weak answer of "Well it's public information and up to you to follow".

What a FKN nightmare if you get this far and then something like this costs you a win.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Got PHI available? My after the end pick was ARZ. BOL.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

3 games postponed. I asked day to the admin of my pool and got weak answer of "Well it's public information and up to you to follow".

What a FKN nightmare if you get this far and then something like this costs you a win.
    Postponed??? 3 games. I have not heard this Madison. Miami would be my pick if that game is not postponed. We are all coming down the stretch and now Covid is a factor again

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Got PHI available? My after the end pick was ARZ. BOL.
    I have Philadelphia available too. WFT must be in bad shape.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

I have Philadelphia available too. WFT must be in bad shape.
    Clev, WFT, and one other moved to Mon/TUE. Apparently over 100 plus players in protocol.

Apparently the NFL is changing its rules to ensure they have enough players available.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Several teams down to their 3 or 4th string QB's. Someone WFT just plucked a QB off NE practice squad. They are expanding practice squad game day rules to be more flexible. Check the QB situation. It's not good for several teams.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Several teams down to their 3 or 4th string QB's. Someone WFT just plucked a QB off NE practice squad. They are expanding practice squad game day rules to be more flexible. Check the QB situation. It's not good for several teams.
    Going with Miami Week 15. If the Jets win I deserve to lose.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Sweating out a Dolphins victory. Arizona claimed quite a few entries today. This is getting stressful.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

On to Week 16

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Congrats. Unfortunately the NJY ended my run.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Congrats. Unfortunately the NJY ended my run.
    Probably should have ended mine yesterday.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Sweating out a Dolphins victory. Arizona claimed quite a few entries today. This is getting stressful.
    Tampa Bay and Jacksonville took out a few more entries. 2 games left tonight. Yikes!!!! Most have already used Dallas, TB, and KC who are big favorites this week 16. So this will probably be the toughest of the last 3 weeks.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Only 28 left. Looking like Philadelphia on a short week.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Most have Philly or Chargers today. Both double digit favorites. I’m going with Philadelphia today against the Giants and I did 2 weeks ago when I took the Chargers against the Giants. If I make it through today. Two weeks are left.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Most have Philly or Chargers today. Both double digit favorites. I’m going with Philadelphia today against the Giants and I did 2 weeks ago when I took the Chargers against the Giants. If I make it through today. Two weeks are left.
    Would have been LAC for me. BOL

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Would have been LAC for me. BOL
    I wasn’t very confident taking Chargers against the Giants a few weeks ago with Kansas City on deck that upcoming Thursday. The old Chargers I knew would have blown that game looking ahead to the game with the Chiefs. The Chargers took care of business that day and became the same old Chargers that Thursday night.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Chargers bombed today. Wow. They took out nearly half the field.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

16 entries left after Week 16. No one picked Miami or New Orleans this week. Four early double digit favorites coming this weekend(SF, TB, NE, and Buffalo), but most of the final 16 entries have used all of those teams.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Going with SF if Jimmy G can go. Not so confident if he can’t and Trey Lance is taking snaps.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Looks like 15 left with 2 weeks to go.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

What do you have left?

First ... 56789 Last