Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Guys who say huh are usually guys that think they know everything but when facts are put in there face they change the tone and move the goalposts. They are almost always a liberal.
    You presented ZERO facts. I said "huh" because your quote and Masr's quote did not make sense to me. So guess what? I looked it up and found both wrong. Now prove the facts I just presented above wrong and I will openly admit if I was wrong.

What the fukkk does liberal/conservative have to do with wrong or right? Is that your answer for everything? I'm neither dem or repub, the far left and right ones are usually wrong at most things. I was wrong about Simone Biles. I thought she was injured. I never thought she would quit. I bashed several posters about it. I clearly said in that thread that I was wrong. Who gives a shit about being right or wrong. How about just getting the facts and not dying on a short hill.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Guys who say huh are usually guys that think they know everything but when facts are put in there face they change the tone and move the goalposts. They are almost always a liberal.
    You are actually replying to Manny? Really? That kid hasn't posted a clear thought in a decade. Follow my posts like a lap dog even though he knows I've put him on ignore for lying and backing out of a challenge. Total pussy.
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave Mac4Lyfe 20 Betpoint(s) for this post.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

yes i saw MSM headline yesterday "Did the vaccine get produced too quickly?"

you mean like WARP SPEED ?!??!!??!!!!!!!

now everyone knows vaccines don't work so figure a way to blame Big Don again !!!!

Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave manny24 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8393

titanium777
    titanium777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3910

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8393

Is he wrong?