stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Well democrats don't care about how bad the country gets from covid from illegal immigrants. As long as they support biden they let them do whatever they want.
    Notice how they "claim" all these hospitalizations are from people that did not take the gene therapies, but they do not identify what percentage are illegal aliens

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7917

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    The "breakthrough cases" continue to mount
    so when vaccinated players get covid during the season, does the NFL plan to give the team a loss? Dr, Faucci needs to explain.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Jibbby the only person in the known world to lose taste for a night. Got tested the same night and was positive that same evening but was cured when he woke up and kicked Covid sass with tequila. But another time it took 2 or 3 days for him to regain his taste and beat it again with tequila and garlic.
    Mac you are an idiot, why would I ever lie about getting Covid and the symptoms I experienced to look cool? I don't need the attention on SBR anymore.. Just stop it.. You are embarrassing yourself trying to troll me on this..

stake1

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    so when vaccinated players get covid during the season, does the NFL plan to give the team a loss? Dr, Faucci needs to explain.
    Ah! Yes indeed, very solid point.
    Let's get some odds on that. I say when that happens during the season, Booster shots:
    Yes -$500

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5318

Notice how they "claim" all these hospitalizations are from people that did not take the gene therapies, but they do not identify what percentage are illegal aliens
    Also they said it's only Republicans that get covid now for not taking vaccine but yet I don't remember hospitals asking your political party when you check in for covid?

stake1

Also they said it's only Republicans that get covid now for not taking vaccine but yet I don't remember hospitals asking your political party when you check in for covid?
    And they have to treat all the illegal aliens

Demonata

Also I have yet to see how a mask protects your eyes from getting covid when your eyes are constantly open and touching air.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stake1

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Mac you are an idiot, why would ever lie about getting Covid? I don't need the attention on SBR anymore.. Just stop it.. You are embarrassing yourself trying to troll me on this..
    I am not trolling you. I just don’t believe you can get Covid, lose your taste one night and get your taste back the next day. You said you got Covid one night and was fine the next day, less than 24 hours. Now you have changed your story and said you had it for about 3 days. Maybe you mixed up your days but I clearly remember you saying you beat Covid in one night because I questioned you when you first said it. It’s not a big deal, let’s move on you know I’m genuinely glad you’re okay bro.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Democrats don't care about the millions pouring in across the open borders carrying Covid and drugs now. Kamala a no show now on the border job she inherited. Just a big cover up at this point.

Mac4Lyfe

And maybe you did get your taste back in one day. Rudy Gobert, patient zero still doesn’t have his full taste and smell back yet.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

And maybe you did get your taste back in one day. Rudy Gobert, patient zero still doesn’t have his full taste and smell back yet.
    I lost my taste for ONE SINGLE DAY (mostly on that night) when I contracted the original Covid virus.. I'm not lying about that Mac.

I tried eating and drinking and nothing!! NO TASTE at all and I remember it clearly when it happened. I've never experienced anything like that before in my entire life and it was weird. IS WHAT IT IS.

I was feverish and sweating that night when I went to bed. Believe what you want I don't care. If you think I'm lying about this then there is nothing I can do about that. Have fun..

Demonata

More fake news by you. Nothing is proven that rudy Gobert was the first person in the world to get covid.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

NY City now requiring workers to get vaccine if not have to test weekly

LOVE I!!

GO AFTER THESE NON SCUMBAG VACCERS

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

My wife recently started a new job at a popular medical company here in Florida.

She was against taking the vaccine but had to per the job.

3 months later she caught covid.

It's been 3 weeks since she tested negative, but just now getting her taste & smell back.

At my place of employment, all office staff (approximately 24 employees) had the vaccine.

Here months later, every one of them has been in and out with covid. Some sick, some with not one single symptom but tested positive.

Do I need to explain the moral of the story??

Mac4Lyfe

More fake news by you. Nothing is proven that rudy Gobert was the first person in the world to get covid.
    Dude Fukk off. You really are a dumb bitch. Let’s just agree to not reply to each other’s posts because you are too fukking dumb. Are you kidding me? Child please. Fukk off.

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    My wife recently started a new job at a popular medical company here in Florida.

It's been 3 weeks since she tested negative, but just now getting her taste & smell back.

At my place of employment, all office staff (approximately 24 employees) had the vaccine.

Here months later, every one of them has been in and out with covid. Some sick, some with not one single symptom but tested positive.

many of them would of been on ventilators/hospital or dead HMAN without vaccine

Glad they were vaccinated

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    many of them would of been on ventilators/hospital or dead HMAN without vaccine

Glad they were vaccinated
    Not everyone that gets Covid ends up on a ventilator. JJ you trolling again bud? lol.

Mac4Lyfe

My wife recently started a new job at a popular medical company here in Florida.She was against taking the vaccine but had to per the job.3 months later she caught covid.It's been 3 weeks since she tested negative, but just now getting her taste & smell back.At my place of employment, all office staff (approximately 24 employees) had the vaccine.Here months later, every one of them has been in and out with covid. Some sick, some with not one single symptom but tested positive.Do I need to explain the moral of the story??
    Hman- how do you explain the rapid reduction in hospitalizations and deaths when people started getting shots?

Demonata

NY City now requiring workers to get vaccine if not have to test weekly

LOVE I!!

GO AFTER THESE NON SCUMBAG VACCERS
    Jjgold definitely a democrat and against freedom.

Hman

I'm almost positive I had it in December 2019 as well as several co-workers.

We all had dry cough and chest congestion for weeks and couldn't get rid of it.

I'd never ever had a dry cough my entire life.

Then in January covid became the hot topic.

But here's the positive.

I used to get a cold and the flu at least once per year guaranteed.

I have not had one single sniffle since that December which is nearing 2 years.

Demonata

Dude Fukk off. You really are a dumb bitch. Let’s just agree to not reply to each other’s posts because you are too fukking dumb. Are you kidding me? Child please. Fukk off.
    Your liberal mind can't take facts resprt to name calling and vulgarity as is your way. "Rules for thee but not me" mentality. You are a confirmed liar.
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave Demonata 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Demonata

Hman- how do you explain the rapid reduction in hospitalizations and deaths when people started getting shots?
    That's easy, tons have the antibodies naturally by getting covid the first time. All the old and unhealthy people already got it for the most part.

Hman

We all know that for decades doctors, scientists, health advisors have changed their minds & gone back & forth on what foods are good for you and bad for you.

And we're talking about about something much bigger.

They aren't God's, far from perfect, and make mistakes over & over.

We're all gamblers but I had not idea we had so many blind bettors in this world lol
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave Hman 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Wrongside

Mac4Lyfe

That's easy, tons have the antibodies naturally by getting covid the first time. All the old and unhealthy people already got it for the most part.
    Like I previously said. Go Fukk off, you dumb bitch. I was asking Hman. If I wanted your dumb ass opinion, I would have asked a dumb ass.

Demonata

Like I previously said. Go Fukk off, you dumb bitch. I was asking Hman. If I wanted your dumb ass opinion, I would have asked a dumb ass.
    Stay classy liberal!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Jjgold definitely a democrat and against freedom.
    JJ just trolls for fun and likes on SBR. He likes Trump Demmy.

He just feels empowered because he got the vax shot and didn't die. Pumping his chest now. ..

Hman

Question for strong supporters of the vaccine

If one has already caught covid once or more, and tested positive, should they STILL get the vaccine??

Demonata

JJ just trolls for fun and likes on SBR. He likes Trump Demmy.

He just feels empowered because he got the vax shot and didn't die. Pumping his chest now. ..
    Oh lol, make sense than.

jjgold

Get vaccinated it prevents death from Covid

If you want to die its your choice

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2260

how many were hospitalized?

Demonata

Get vaccinated it prevents death from Covid

If you want to die its your choice
    JJ I got covid already and I have had paper cuts that hurt worse than covid. It was the easiest thing I ever survived.

jjgold

Many it doesn’t affect and many it kills and tons end up in the hospital I love these clowns that think they are the norm

It has devastated some countries

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Many it doesn’t affect and many it kills and tons end up in the hospital I love these clowns that think they are the norm

It has devastated some countries
    World is over populating as we need to thin the herd. Covid not deadly enough to do that.

https://www.worldometers.info/world-population/

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2260

World is over populating as we need to thin the herd. Covid not deadly enough to do that.

https://www.worldometers.info/world-population/
    that is what the vax is for

in 5 year's we'll but those numbers down by 30-50%

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7917

40% of covid hospitalizations in the UK are those who have been double vaccinated.

The UK might be the most vaccinated country.

First ... 10111213141516 ... Last