ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20509

Cole Beasley essentially dares Bills to cut him

In response to a tweet suggesting that the Bills would be wise to dump Beasley, the 32-year-old wideout said this: “Yea cutting arguable [sic] the best slot in the league is wise. Especially when the slot is such a significant role in this offense.”

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/cole-be...003235122.html

The way the NFL is going it doesn't seem like they are going to allow Beasley to play.

He needs to make the team before they dump him so at least he can say he is NFL material and not a scrub has been player.

Stallion
    Update your status
    Stallion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16702

They should cut him immediately

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 859

I’d cut his ass for that threat. He should be smart enough to know the NFL moves on fast.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

he can be replaced

scotty miller bucs 4th round pick

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

This guy is a Crock-Pot

ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20509

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    I’d cut his ass for that threat. He should be smart enough to know the NFL moves on fast.
    Hey, do you think NIKE will give him a big contract?

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Booya711

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

fuking short guys

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by ericc View Post

funny…everyone praised kap for standing(kneeling) for something he believes in but it doesn’t work for Beasley
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stake1

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

might make a good cabinet member in trump's next administration

maybe just a straight replacement for Fauci in CDC

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22592

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    funny…everyone praised kap for standing(kneeling) for something he believes in but it doesn’t work for Beasley
    ...everyone sure isn't me! Phuckin knob!

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

Good for him

lakerboy

You have to hate the USA . Love china and you are a hero.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Josh Allen may rush for 1,000 yards if the Bills feel Beasley a threat to get to the Super Bowl

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    You have to hate the USA . Love china and you are a hero.
    I don’t know a single American that loves China. Not sure where you get that from. The only thing liberals and conservatives have in common in mutual hate for China.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    I don’t know a single American that loves China. Not sure where you get that from. The only thing liberals and conservatives have in common in mutual hate for China.
    "They are not bad folks"

Who said that?

Plenty of Americans and for that matter up here in Canada love china . The democrat party has been virtually silent on china since the pandemic began.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 859

Quote Originally Posted by ericc View Post

Maybe Puma.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

"They are not bad folks"

Who said that?

Plenty of Americans and for that matter up here in Canada love china . The democrat party has been virtually silent on china since the pandemic began.
    u could always just blame china for everything and not doing anything about the problem, that always works well, blame blame blame do nothing

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    u could always just blame china for everything and not doing anything about the problem, that always works well, blame blame blame do nothing
    Well you are always blaming soccer players for not scoring when you bet over on every game.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Idiot with a helmet. The worst kind of all.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Well you are always blaming soccer players for not scoring when you bet over on every game.
    i dont' get ur point, if i'm president of the united states and something happens going to deal with the problem show some leadership not just play it down pretend like nothing is going on put the blame on others

vitterd

"They are not bad folks"

Who said that?

Uh, Donnie praised China at the start of the pandemic. He only turned when his response went horribly wrong.

“They are not bad folks”…are you ready to impugn and entire country of people based on their horrible, cheating government? I’m not gonna do that.

We now have a bunch of idiots beating up Asians in this country because they blame them for the virus. Should I hate every Asian because of Corona? That’s just silly.

lakerboy

i dont' get ur point, if i'm president of the united states and something happens going to deal with the problem show some leadership not just play it down pretend like nothing is going on put the blame on others
    Let me explain something to you. Trump was trying not to put incredible fear into the people. He shut down travel from china before our leader up here did. What did your democrats call him then? Xenophobic right? The virus was ravaging Europe and the UK. Why didn't those countries stop it? This was the fault of china and they haven't even admitted what they did up to now. They were trying to blame your nations military. On top of that you guys have 50 different governor's that all want to do there own thing. Your so called great constitutional rendered the president useless outside of closing the international borders.

lakerboy

Uh, Donnie praised China at the start of the pandemic. He only turned when his response went horribly wrong.

“They are not bad folks”…are you ready to impugn and entire country of people based on their horrible, cheating government? I’m not gonna do that.

We now have a bunch of idiots beating up Asians in this country because they blame them for the virus. Should I hate every Asian because of Corona? That’s just silly.
    You have any asian friends?

What is an Asian?

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Bingo!

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Let me explain something to you. Trump was trying not to put incredible fear into the people. He shut down travel from china before our leader up here did. What did your democrats call him then? Xenophobic right? The virus was ravaging Europe and the UK. Why didn't those countries stop it? This was the fault of china and they haven't even admitted what they did up to now. They were trying to blame your nations military. On top of that you guys have 50 different governor's that all want to do there own thing. Your so called great constitutional rendered the president useless outside of closing the international borders.
    trump one of the lowest iq presidents of all time i see why he's so popular around sbr bunch of morons

it's sad how bad u want to be an american, i mean canada full of puss
    Last edited by cincinnatikid513; 07-24-21 at 12:06 PM.

lakerboy

trump one of the lowest iq presidents of all time i see why he's so popular around sbr bunch of morons
    Your response was low IQ. Fully expected that. Good luck on your over 5 today.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

What a tool. Bills are overrated and this will affect chemistry, not to mention missing games to covid. Going to look to fade them.

Odds of Beasley making it through season seems slim.

And he sure as as hell is not one of the best slot receivers. Hill, Allen, Lockett, Cupp, Pascal. Many better.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Your response was low IQ. Fully expected that. Good luck on your over 5 today.
    good luck on living in one of the softest countries in the world

canadians = pussies

vitterd

You have any asian friends?

What is an Asian?
    Is this a serious question?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

lakerboy

Is this a serious question?
    Two questions. Yes and yes.

vitterd

Wow. You actually think trump was trying to calm people’s fear. That’s rich. All he has ever done is try to scare people about the dangers of democrats that aren’t real but this time he was trying to protect us. Good god man. He was scared about what this would do to his 2020 bid, that man never cared about anybody else’s feelings his entire life.

lakerboy

good luck on living in one of the softest countries in the world

canadians = pussies
    Higher vaccine rate then you guys. Isn't that what you are fighting for?

Typical American response. We are nice people up here. You guys get strip searched when you travel to Europe.

vitterd

Two questions. Yes and yes.
    I’m not going to bother with who are Asians. That’s a simple Google for ya.

Yes, I have Asian American friends.

123 Last