ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Controversey this year too, when he won 3 road games against elite teams en route to thumping the supposed best team ever assembled?

Bro you must have never played any sports in your life.

Brady can play football with a fukkin frisbee or softball and would still win 7 rings.

No matter what Brady does, you'll never give him credit. So it's pretty useless to even talk to you about all this stuff.

When I first joined this site with you in 2010, most of you guys said Manning was better than Brady. I said Brady.

We know who won those debates.

When Brady left Billchick, most ppl said Billichick was more important to the pats then Brady. I said no.

We know who won those debates.

I always win Brady arguments in the end.

Thanks.
    he isn't he's just been on teams that cheated, refs in their pockets and played with top defenses + competent special teams his entire career in a weak division

who else can throw a pick 3 drives in a row on the road and have his D bail him out ???

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14380

Why can’t the Patriots get players like him.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Fixing up the footballs ain't cheating IMHO

The tuck game I still don't understand

Honestly his 2 SB losses to nyg were both random blind luck too...guy could have 9 rings
    I’m a Colts fan. I happily laid the 7 with New England. Anybody who took the Colts that day didn’t like money. The footballs had nothing to do with the outcome of the game. Colts were absolutely DOMINATED on both sides of the ball.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

I honestly don't think he finishes this season. 17th game a killer too, his division might be a little harder too.

Also, why does Noone look into his "program"? What if TB was doing blood transfusions or stem cells? Would that be better or worse than steroids?

I admire Tom for his accomplishments, but at 43+ I'm starting to raise an eyebrow
    Just how is his Division going to be "a little harder"? The Saints lose an HOF QB, Atlanta is a mess, and Carolina is in full rebuild mode. The rest of the NFC South is in Minnesota mode. LOSERS!!

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Brady will play 6 more seasons to get to 50. But will it all be with Tampa Bay?

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Just how is his Division going to be "a little harder"? The Saints lose an HOF QB, Atlanta is a mess, and Carolina is in full rebuild mode. The rest of the NFC South is in Minnesota mode. LOSERS!!
    Brees was finished by week 8 last year man, come on. Saints w Winston are winning that division.

Carolina w Darnold will be legit (maybe .500?)

Falcons still put up 6000 yards of offense and are a tough beat on turf. They will win more than 4 games this year.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    I’m a Colts fan. I happily laid the 7 with New England. Anybody who took the Colts that day didn’t like money. The footballs had nothing to do with the outcome of the game. Colts were absolutely DOMINATED on both sides of the ball.
    LOL... Colts starting RB was WHO in the AFCCG? Defense full of nobodies... Luck was great.

defense actually got a stop.. Pats punted and in the cold rain guess who was wearing some dumbass visor on his helmet and literally had the ball bounce off his face to the ground for a Patriots recovery giving Brady a short field to quickly go up 7-0 on? That washed up bum Cribbs... game was over when he did that.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

The fact you can't really hit a QB much anymore will prolong his career. Plus, he eats extremely healthy. He doesn't go to Burger King 2 times a week and eat pizza another 2 days.

Luv2Play2
    Luv2Play2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 225

I honestly don't think he finishes this season. 17th game a killer too, his division might be a little harder too.

Also, why does Noone look into his "program"? What if TB was doing blood transfusions or stem cells? Would that be better or worse than steroids?

I admire Tom for his accomplishments, but at 43+ I'm starting to raise an eyebrow
    i would be inclined to agree " BUT " he is surrounded by this much O talent the goat is still having " FUN "

Luv2Play2

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    he isn't he's just been on teams that cheated, refs in their pockets and played with top defenses + competent special teams his entire career in a weak division
    LMAO .. THEY ARE THE BUCCANEERS..
    who else can throw a pick 3 drives in a row on the road and have his D bail him out ???
    LMFAO !!! THEY ARE CALLED THE BUCCANEERS..

Luv2Play2

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    AGREED ...

Luv2Play2

Quote Originally Posted by lt profits View Post
    brady will play 6 more seasons to get to 50. But will it all be with tampa bay?
    not if trask is ready

First 12