Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8383

Fred The Hammers NFL Draft Thread $$$. Who's Lying and Who's Buying?

I've spent about 10 hours on studying the players and the teams so far! I made some nice coin last year mainly from getting 13 to 1 on the Colts to draft Michael Pittman Jr with their first pick

Feel free to throw in whatever you've heard or an opinion. This is definitely not an exact science!

My early reads:

SF would be penetrating retarded to draft Mac Jones 3rd. I think its a smokescreen. Its +185 for Jones to go Over 3.5, but I probably won't pound it. Still thats a historic reach imo if they get him, but I don't understand whats the point of bullshitting in their position?

Pitts is something like Under 5.5 (-160). The kid is unbelievable! Some are saying top TE prospect in the history of the draft. Thats all))) Fast enough to play WR and huge hands. Like a Calvin Johnson type TE if he stays healthy?Once again I think its beyond stupid if Atlanta or Cincinnati both pass on him or don't take a huge offer to trade down and the new team takes him. Are QBs going 1 thru 5? I don't see it. You know Jerry Jones will be on the phone with a ton of picks to move up for him. I think he goes by 5 for sure. I'll be betting that

Spent about 3 hours reading/watching tape on CBs. Surtain, Horn, and Newsome. Farley scares me with his health issues. Actually Newsome some injury concerns too. I still think Newsome Under 24.5 is a very solid play! Smart, athletic (4.39), and 6'0. Nice darkhorse for the Colts to grab at 21. They like Stanford and Northwestern kids because they're smart! I've been seeing mocks where he goes 16! Every single mock has Arizona nabbing a CB. #16 might be them....can't remember. I'll post my actual bets when I pull the trigger

All thoughts appreciated. Lets Make Some Cash

$$$

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8383

Also MGM has Najee Harris first RB drafted -150

Thats a no-brainer imo. Etienne the Clemson kid is a nice RB, but Harris is like a young Edgerrin James. Make you miss and natural receiver that can run routes 15 yds downfield. Not fast, but fast enough. Edge was dynamic til he blew his knee out 2nd/3rd year. Harris is far far superior to Entienne imo.